Yookyung?

No Boyfriend No Problem!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR'S P.O.V


"Yixing-ah. Baby, please open this door, please eat something, son. Don't lock yourself inside the room, please come out, omma wants to talk with you." It has been 2 days Lay locked himself inside the room. After he went home on the day, that he decide to stop bothering Namjoo, he walked straight to his room. He didn't also allow anyone to disturb him. He even curse the maids who ever knocked the door to send lunch, dinner and breakfast.

"Yixing!" His mum shouted. Madame Zhang is too dissapointed to his son's act. "I need to do something." she muttered to herself.

"Namjoo......." Lay murmurs.

 

*************************




'Incoming call: Jongin'

Naeun throw her cell phone to the wall. She couldn't bear her feelings anymore. She hurts so much. "Why would every men did this to me?" she cried for the pain. Her hair messed. She had really lost her soul, she took sleeping pills as she thought, by sleeping only could comfort herself. She didn't eat anything. Her mum. She's not here, Naeun is alone by herself in the house.

"Naeun-ah!" she heard someone was shouting from outside the house. She didn't even bother the sound.

"Naeun-ah! It's me Yookyung! Please open the door!" she heard that.

"Yookyung?" she thought to herself. Naeun didn't believe to what she had just heard, she glanced from her room's window, and found out that was Yookyung. She ran downstairs and open the door for Yookyung.

"Naeun? What had happened to you, my friend?" Yookyung was truly shocked when she saw Naeun's hairs were troubly messed. She looks pale. Her round circle was too obvious!

"Yookyung!" Naeun couldn't say anywords, she hugs Yookyung and cried at her.

"Babe, what happens? Tell me." Yookyung trying to close the door using her leg by kicking it.


"He did that to you? That was so !" that was Yookyung's reaction after Naeun told her the whole story.

"What did he say to you after that?" she asked.

"He didn't say anything. I left before he could say anything."

"Didn't he try to chase after you?"

"He did. But I ask him to not following me, or I will be hate him more."

"Did he contact you after that incident?"

"Yes, but I didn't answer it."

"You should answer it next time. I bet he has something to tell."

"No need. I don't need it. I hate him."

"Naeun, don't be like this."

"Yookyung, you're here! How can?" Naeun tried to change the topic.

"I'm just having vacation alone, I'll be leaving next week. Can I stay at your house, Naeun?"

"Of course!"

"Oh, by the way, you know what, about the prom night at our school, the teacher invited me!"

"What? Really?!" Naeun almost screams.

"Yes! She said that I can play the piano for a special performance, I don't know what performance, and I'm going to school tomorrow for practise!"

"Yookyung, I'm glad that you're back, even for a while."

"Me too."

"Yookyung! I forgot to ask you about this. OMG. Why didn't you answer Minseok oppa's call."

"Oh, that...."

 

************************




"Miss Kim Namjoo. Can you follow us?" two men is now standing in front of Namjoo's house and a car is waiting them.

"Is this Lay again?"

"No. But please follow us, Miss Kim."

"What if I don't want?" Namjoo said and she is about to walk off to her house when both of the men grabs her and force her to enter the car.

"Yaa! You can't do this to me!" she cried for help.

"We're sorry."

 

****************************




Xiumin is playing basketball alone by himself. Suddenly, his maid approached him.

"Xiumin ssi, someone is waiting at the living room. She said that she is your friend." the maid said.

"That was probably Naeun." he thought to himself.

"Ask that person to come here." he replied. He rebounded the ball inside the goal.

"Wow. Daebak, oppa." she claps her hands continously.

"Yookyung?" he was too shock when he saw Yookyung is standing right in front of him.

"Miss me?" she asked and hugs him.

"Yes, so much. Where have you been Yookyung? Why didn't you pick up my calls?" he asked right away.

"Oppa, lets sit first. Is this your bottle? Take it." she hands him a bottle that was palced besides her.

"How can you come here? You're supposedly in England, right?"

"Because I miss oppa so much." she chuckles.

"Okay..."

"Oppa, lets go out!"

"Okay, wait at the living room. I'm going to take a bath now."
 

************************




"Chanyeol-ah, can you accompany me to buy a dress for the prom night?" Chorong patted her brother's shoulder, but he seems to be more focusing on the x-box game than herself.

"Chanyeol, noona is talking to you right now." seeing there's no response from him, she manage to switch off the x-box game.

"What the hell! Noona! Why are you bothering me!" Chanyeol shouted to his noona without he realised it.

"Chanyeol, how could you say that to noona..."

"Noona mianhae. I'm just, ugh. Okay, my wrong. Forgive me."

"No, I won't"

"Noona please, noona don't sulking. Noona, my cutie noona. my pretty noona. my princess noona. My beautiful noona." he said while trying to get her attention in hope that she won't be mad anymore.

"Stop that Chanyeol." she accidentally grins, she was just about to be sulking by what her brother said just now.

"Don't mad at me?"

"I will, but you have to accompany me to but a dress for the prom night."

"Okay. But, noona. You don't have any?"

"No."

"That was so sad to hear. Okay noona. I will buy one for you."

"Really?"

"Yes!"

"I love you Chanyeol!"

"Me too, I love myself too." he replied and both of them burst into laughter for his joke.

 

***********************




Namjoo and the men arrived in front of a restaurant, that was an expensive restaurant. Namjoo, herself had never been here before.

"Please follow us, Miss Kim."

"Why are we here?" she asked while they were walking entering the restaurant.


"Thank you for coming, Namjoo." there was a 40s woman sitting in front of her. She looks like a wife of someone rich in Korea. She has a lot of jeweleries on her body. Her hair style looks like a Madame in house.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" Namjoo lower her voice when talking to that woman.

"Madame Zhang. You can just call me Aunty." she said and makes Namjoo chokes by herself.

"Aunty are you...."

"Yes, Yixing's omma." she answered it before Namjoo could guess her.

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what? Did you just do something wrong?" she asked. Namjoo can't say anywords, as in her thought that Madame Zhang will soon scold her.

"It's okay, Namjoo. Eat."



"He didn't even get out from the room?" Namjoo asked after hearing to what Madame Zhang told. She was a bit shocked.

"Yes, Namjoo. I'm so worry about him. Namjoo, I know I can't force you to love him, but is there is really no chance for my son? You know what, he always tell me about you everytime after he arrives at home. I could see he was really happy everytime when he talks about you. I really wants to meet you, I even ask him to bring you to our house. He said that, if soon you be his, he will introduce you to me right away. Namjoo, I am so sorry if I forced you, but can you help me?"

"Aunty, love for me is something that we can't force. I don't want Lay sunbaenim be more hurt if he know that I'm doing this for you. I am sorry, aunty."

Madame Zhang heaves a loud sigh. "It's okay Namjoo. But I am still hoping that you could come to my house. Come when you're ready, ready to love him."

Namjoo nodded and continue eating. Lay's mum looks fierce, but she actually a kin-hearted woman.

 

***********************




"Why are you here?" Naeun asked to Kyungsoo as she found out that Kyungsoo was the person who keep hitting the bell button.

"I'm sorry for coming to your house out of the blue. I have something to say."

"Is it about Jongin?"

"Yes." he nodded. Naeun shook her head.

"I don't want to hear anything."

"But its important for you to know this. You'd hurt. We need to fix this back."

"What do you mean?"

"Listen, Naeun. First of all, we, Chen, myself and Kai had planned this past four months ago. At first, we all agree that Kai can get you in 3 months, and he has to leave you after that. But, after two months Kai tried to get you, he told me that, you're really different from other girls. He don't think so that he will leaves you when he got you. I jumped into conclusion by saying that he's in love with you even you're not his at that time. A few weeks ago, he said to me that he actually loves you. Look Naeun, I am not on anyone's side, I came here to tell the truth even I knew it that you'll not trust for what I just said just since I am their friends, but I'm saying the truth. I don't want anyone to get hurt."

Naeun heaves a sigh after hearing to Kyungsoo's explaination. "I don't trust people anymore, D.O."

"It's okay. I understand you. Me too, I don't really trust women so much. For you, all men are the same, for me all women are the same. We're nothing different. Past memories make us think so. But, don't let the past qonquer you till you can't be happy."

"What do you mean? Women are the same? Wait, have you ever been cheated?"

"I dislike recalling what had happened but I could say yes for that. And I'm in my way to open my heart to love someone. It took time. Anyway, don't hate Kai. Don't break with him. Try to fix this. If you still didn't believe him, just don't give in too much on him. But I'm pretty sure he won't take your love for granted for this time and even before."

"I think I'm going now, bye Naeun."

Naeun stood at the door of house. She kept thinking of what Kyungsoo just said. To be honest, she misses Jongin so much but her other side deny it saying that she can't miss that man. That man is just taking her love for granted. She held her cellphone which Yookyung had just fixed it when she saw her cellphone was badly injured. Yookyung nagged her for being too stupid and for throwing the cellphone away.

"Oppa, thank you for today! Bye. Take care. We'll meet at the prom night soon!" Yookyung's voice startled Naeun from her daydreaming. Both of her eyes are sticked on their figure. She could see Xiumin's happy face, that everyone misses so much as he rarely smile and laugh after Yookyung left. She could see too that Yookyung is very happy that she could meet Xiumin.

"Naeun you're here?" she asked as she saw Naeun was standing at the door while staring at her.

"How's your date?"

"Fine and awesome!"

"Okay, looks like someone is really happy."

"For sure!"
 

***********************




Bomi arrived in front of Luhan's house and she found out that Luhan was playing with his dogs, she approaches him and greets him.

"Hi oppa." she plastered a smile.

"Bomi? Why are you here?"

"Um... i..."

"Bomi-ah! Finally you arrives! I thought you won't come. Okay, let's go now." Lina interrupts their conversation.

"Oppa, I actually going to somewhere with Lina unni." she grins, trying to tell Luhan her actual reason come to his house.

"Yes, we are going out."

"So, wait for me I want to follow you guys." he said.

"No you can't! You have to look after Mini." Lina stopped him and asked Luhan to take care of their dog.

"Wae?"

"Aish, Luhan, come on. We're having our girl's day out. You can't follow us."

"Okay I see. Looks like someone really has steal my girlfriend." Luhan said. He pulls Bomi by his side and cling his arms around Bomi's neck. "She is mine, I won't let you bring her anywhere without my permission. Right, cutie princess baby?" he said, trying to annoy his sister.

"Ya Luhan!" Lina strolls to Luhan and pinched his arms hardly.

"Noona! It's pain!" he cried.

"I don't want to know whether Bomi is yours or what, I will go out with her."

"But can't I follow?" Luhan said while rubbing his arms.

"Let Bomi decide." he added.

"Bomi..." Lina gave her a sharp stare.

"My Bomi..." Luhan look at her with puppy eyes.

"No oppa, you can't."

"Yeay! Okay Lets go now, Bomi." Lina grasped her hand and walked off leaving Luhan. Bomi turned around and wave to Luhan. "Sorry." her lips murmurs. And Luhan just nodded.

 

***************************




"Noona, why not you try this tube dress? It would be really suit on you." Chanyeol took out one of the dress and ask Chorong to put it on.

"Are you sure, Chanyeol? Will noona look pretty on this?"

"You will look pretty in everything you wear. Trust me noona."

Chorong enters the fitting room. She going to put it on as Chanyeol's favor. She is really lucky to have Chanyeol as her brother because Chanyeol always support and help her if she needs him.

"Chanyeol, why are here?" Bomi approaced Chanyeol when she saw that Chanyeol is standing in front of the fitting room, he looks like waiting for someone.

"Bomi? You're here too?"

"Yes, to buy a dress for the prom night. What are you doing here? Going to buy a dress too?"

"Yes. I mean for my noona."

"Chorong, you mean?"

"Bomi I'm inside. Lower your voice, it's too loud." Chorong answered from the fitting room.

Bomi chuckles when she heard that. "Okay Chorong."

"Bomi, who is that person?" Chanyeol a little bit whispering to Bomi asking who is the per

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter