Special Chapter ft Kris, Chanyeol, Chen

No Boyfriend No Problem!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KRIS P.O.V

 

Hello, welcome to Kris P.O.V.

How are you readers? Are you just fine? I hope, you guys love the ending. Hmm, I am not so satisfied with this author-nim's work. I got least part in this fanfics! Howl. My heart hurt, don't you know, author-nim? But, it's okay. I have to realize that I am only a gay in this story. Wait a gay? Hmm, looks like author-nim don't knoe about me. I am sorry if I twist it a bit. Okay let's talk about myself.

My name is Wu Yifan but people call me Kris. I am tall, and handsome. Girls like me a lot. I don't like them. Why? Because this author-nim make me as a gay. So I can't love them. Mianhae authornim. Yes, I am a gay. But, I am actually has fall in love with someone. Guess who? You wanna know? Okay I'll tell you but just don't stop reading.

There was a time, during summer. I was strolling around the Seoul City. I know I am handsome that is the reason why some girls can't stop glancing me. Suddenly, I saw a girl. As for me, she is gorgeous, cute and pretty. Yes, pretty. At first, I am not sure that is she really someone whom I adore to look or have I fall in love? I don't know. She was waiting for the bus, same as me. I was waiting for the bus too. She was wearing hot pants, maybe that made she looks hot at that time. I didn't realize actually that she was holding the same pole as mine. I was hesitated to ask for her name, but I am too curious. I want to know her name. I saw 'Jessica' on her bag. Is that her name? She left before I could ask for her name. At that night, I can't sleep. I kept thinking about that girl again. Jessica...

 

*********************

 

CHANYEOL P.O.V

 

Wohoo! People! Welcome to my P.O.V! Waddup?

Thank you author-nim for this special chapter for me. I wanna cry. Okay, My name is Park Chanyeol, as you know I am Park Chorong's brother and Kim Joonmyeon's brother-in-law. All of you, I bet all of you are curious to know who is my girl right? Since I am the one who has no couple, or even has any scandal in this fanfiction.

Kim Namjoo? That witch again? Why should her? Is there no other girls? Okay okay okay, fine. I admit it. Yes sometimes I do feel like I like her. But you know, even she looks like a witch, there's so many people adore her. Exclude Lay and Kyungsoo, some of my classmates adore her too. She is cute, actually. What? Why don't I purpose her? Oh no. That would really make me emberrass. She will reject me, for sure! What? I didn't give a try? Haih, why would you forcing me. She is already happy with Lay sunbaenim. What? You mean why don't I try her before anyone? Like this readers, I don't really know that I like her. But when I saw she was with Lay sunbaenim, I feel a bit jealous. Whops, not that much. Just a little bit, I repeat, it's too little. Ah, call me egoistic or what, I'm trying to maintain my style. A cool boy style.

So, I decide to not say anything to her and just be her friend. She's still cute when she eat. Remember the prom night? I was really envy with Kyungsoo that he can go with Namjoo. And I was a bit frust for teasing her that I won't go with her. What if I really will go with her? I just accept right away? Oh mayn, why am I so stupid? It's okay, author-nim did this to me. How dare you author-nim. But it's okay, lucky that you make this special post and my only P.O.V at least, readers know my true love story. Huh? It's sad? No. It's not sad, just unlucky.

My current crush? Hehehe, I won't tell you. It's my secret between author-nim and me. Bye people. /waves/


 

***********************

 


KRIS P.O.V AGAIN

 

Howl. Chanyeol your P.O.V interrupts me very well. Thank you then. Hi back r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter