7

Never gonna leave you

Tiffany and Taeyeon rush to the hospital when they got the news of Jessica from Yuri. Tiffany can't help it but crying when she saw Jessica's condition. "Jessi, what happened to you?" Taeyeon try to comfort her by saying, "Fany-ah, don't cry.. You've heard what doctor said, right? she just need a rest and she'll be fine". "she's my cousin, Tae Tae.. that's why I feel so sad that this happened to her" Tiffany sobbing. 

Yuri enter the room after her confrontation with Taecyeon. "Hi guys, thanks for coming here and make companied". Then she sit down beside Jessica's bed and stare at her face. "Yuri, do you know what happened actually?" Tiffany curious. Yuri sigh, "Taecyeon cheat on her, I can guess that Jessica saw him with another girl".

Both Taeyeon and Tiffany gasp. "Oh, Jessi..." Tiffany suddenly remember about what she said to Jessica when Jessica ask her if Taecyeon loves her or not. Tiffany frowned by that. Taeyeon notice it, "Fany-ah, are you okay?". Tiffany answer her weakly, "how I wish that she never date Taecyeon.. Look at her now.. cheated by that bastard who she love for a year". Tiffany can't hold her tears and crying. And there Taeyeon who comfort her again.

Yuri caresing Jessica's arm slightly. I promise I will not let that bastard hurt you anymore. Her other hand grip Jessica's bed with force, but then she yelp. "argghhh..!!". Taeyeon then check Yuri's left hand, "aigoo Yuri-ah!!! why it's so swallowed???!!". Yuri then shush Taeyeon, "sshuushhh!! keep it low, Taeyeon!! Don't wake her up. And I don't want her to know about what happened with my wrist. Her condition is much more important to worried about".  Taeyeon just nod. "It's because I try catch her when she break down on the street, and I use my hand so she won't get hurt". Tiffany questioning, "but it's impossible if it's just because of that". Yuri sigh," I punch Taecyeon badly". Taeyeon and Tiffany look at each other, "well, he deserve it, but now look at your hand". 

"I said it's okay, guys. Jessica is more important!!". When Tiffany heard that, she think Jessica is more important to Yuri? hmm... is it possible that Yuri really care about Jessi more than just best friend?? She do everything that Jessi wants and really taking care of Jessi. Before she ask any further, the doctor come in and talk to them.

"I guess all of you are her close friend. But where is Ms. Jessica's family?". The doctor ask them

Yuri answer him, "they were in overseas holiday, Doctor. I've try to call them but it's not connected. We have to wait till week after until they come back to Seoul".

"This is really important. But since her family can't be reached. I need to tell you guys now".

Tiffany said, "I'm her cousin, you can tell us here, Doc"

"I'm doing full check up on her, and we found something."

Yuri nervous, "what is it, Doc?"

"Her body is alright, she just need rest because of the stress. But........."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"She pregnant"

 

 

 

 

 

 

#############################################################################

for all the lovely readers, please forgive me for the lateeeeeee update. It's been a hell since I got 2 exam in a week.

I promise for the next update, you'll not be dissapointed.