25

Never gonna leave you

YURI'S LIVING ROOM

When Yuri finish showering after come back from the practice, she saw Yoona playing by herself in the living room with the mini basketball. Yuri smile and start playing with Yoona.

"Yuullll...!!" Yoona walk cutely while holding the ball.

Yuri pinch Yoona's cheek, "hahaha.. why you so cute??". They keep passsing the ball to each other until Yuri didn't realise that Jessica watching her.  

"Whooaa!! good catch, Yoong!!" Yuri praise Yoona after Yoona successfully catch the ball that Yuri throw to her.

"Nggyyaaa.... Yull!!" Yoona squeel happily when Yuri stand up and hold her high.

"hahahaha.. one day you can become a great basketball player, Yoong." Yuri smile.

 

Jessica watch them closely, Yoona really close with Yuri..she's so happy whenever Yuri is around. *sigh.... I guess Tiffany is right. Yuri need to know about my plan.

"Yuri...." Jessica approach her.

Yuri look at Jessica, awkwardly, "hmm..?"

"Can we talk..?" Jessica also awkwardly ask her.

"Sure.. what is it about?"

"It's about Yoona.. I.. I have a plan for her.." Jessica sit down on the couch.

"A plan?"Yuri also sit down on the couch accross Jessica.

"I'm gonna fill up the registration form for Soshi Kindergarten. I want Yoona to study there." Jessica said.

Yuri reply, "Well.. I think it's time for her to start learning at school."

"I'm telling you this because I need you to also sign the registration form as the second person in charge of Yoona..." Jessica's head down.

Yuri surprised with what Jessica said.

"Look, I know that our situation now is very... uhmm.. very unusual than before.. But.. seeing Yoona so happy being around you.." Jessica pause.

"It's fine Jessica.. You don't have to force yourself if you don't want me to around her.....". Yuri look down.

"..I'm not finish, Yuri.." Jessica interrupt her.  "I still want you to be part of Yoona's life..." 

Yuri avert her eyes back to Jesica when she heard that.

"I want to forget about what happened and just focus on Yoona... I.. I'm also apologize because I'm too harsh on you..." Jessica take a deep breath when she said that.

Yuri smile bitterly, "It's okay.. I.. I just want us to not being awkward to each other anymore. Sica-ah"

Jessica smile when she heard Yuri start calling her nickname. There's a bit of relief inside Jessica.

"Yuri-ah.. thank you."

Yuri smile back to Jessica. I could never ever angry or hate you, Sica-ah... Until when you realise that I love you so much.. I..I can't even confess to you..

"You must be hungry, Sica-ah.. I'll cook dinner now." Yuri goes to the kitchen.

Yuri-ah.. Jessica sigh again. I hope we can start anew again.

"oommaa...hunggllyyy.." Yoona cutely hug Jessica.

Jessica laughing, "Yuri is cooking dinner for us, Yoona... Do you want to see what's the menu for tonight?".

"hihihihi... yeee.." Yoona clap her hands.

Jessica then hug Yoona and they goes to the kitchen.

 

 

################################################################################################################

END OF CHAPTER 25