1

Never gonna leave you

Yuri and Jessica always go to the school together since they were in primary school. Their parents are friends as well back in 70's before. So it's quite obvious that both of the families wanna keep their friendship and run it down to Yuri and Jessica. 

"hey Sica, what's your plan for tomorrow night?" Yuri ask her while holding Jessica's bag (Jessica was trying to finish her sandwich because she wake up late).

"hmmm... Hold on, let me think...." Jessica check her phone.

While waiting for Jessica's answer, she smile to herself and try to reach 2 movie tickets from her pocket the she said "Would you go t....."   "Ah!! I have a date with Taecyeon",Jessica interrupted before Yuri finish her sentences.

"oh, I see...." said Yuri with low voice, dissapointed. She put the tickets back to his pocket.

"why do you ask? Do you wanna have a plan with me tomorrow night?" Jessica ask, curious.

"no..nothing.. I just wanna eat your mom's pinneaple cake.. Hehehe.. It's been a while since Christmas, I really miss that cake!!" Yuri smile to Jessica.

"hahaha.. Such a dork.. You love that cake more than me, right??!!!" Jessica gives Yuri her merong face.

No Sica, I love you more than just best friend since we were kids..   Yuri said to herself sadly.  Jessica then cupped Yuri's cheek, "Yuri, I promise I will hang out with you when I can, alright?"  Yuri just smile, "okay princess.."

 

IN FRONT OF THE SCHOOL'S GATE

Taeyeon was waiting for Yuri to give her news about the basketball schoolarship that they apply 2 months ago.

"Hey, Monkey!!!!!"Taeyeon yell to Yuri from the far and waving her hand while jumping.

"Aish!! That crazy midget!!" Yuri glare to Taeyeon's direction.  Jessica keep holding her laughter then said, "it's true, you are bit tanning, that's why she call you monkey". She then walk to her classroom.

"Yah Sica!!!" Yuri try to catch Jessica but failed since Taeyeon grab her first who can wait to tell her the news.

"guess what??!! Mr. Joon said that we got the schoolarship!!! Yuri, we will be join the best basketball in town while we doin' our schoolarship in the college!!!!!" said Taeyeon while shaking Yuri's shoulder.

"Kim Taeyeon!!!! Stop it!! I'm dizzy!!  I can hear you clearly!!"

"hehehehe.. Sorry buddy!! I'm too excited"

Then both of them enter the classroom. (Yuri and Taeyeon are not inthe same classroom with Jessica and Tiffany)

 

 

JESSICA AND TIFFANY CLASSROOM

"Jessi, if you meet Yuri can you give this handkerchief to her and ask her to return it to Taeyeon, please??"said Tiffany with pleading eys.   Jessica roll her eyes, "why don't you give it back to Taeyeon directly??"

"ugh!! You see... Uhm.. Everytime I meet her I can't really look into her eyes and I got shy easily", Tiffany blushed whenever she remember her encounter with Taeyeon if she, Jessica, Yuri, and Taeyeon have lunch or dinner together. 2 days ago, she accidentally spill her ice cream cone to her skirt. When Taeyeon saw that, she quickly grab her handkerchief and try to clean the spot on Tiffany's skirt. Tiffany was blushing madly if she remember that.

"yeah..fine. Just because you are my cousin"Jessica grab the handkerchief from Tiffany. "Aww!! Thank Jessi!! Best cousin in the world!" the eye smile girl said proudly. 

 

End of chapter 1