Morning

Rainbow

"And then we gave each other our phone numbers and he walked me home". Yun Hee said. "And...???" Fay Linn asked. "And, what?" Yun Hee said surprised.  "And did you kiss?" Fay Linn practically screamed. Yun Hee began to blush and looked at the ground. "No we didn't." Yun hee hesitated for a moment "But he did gave me a kiss on the cheek before I came in." After that all the girls squealed. After a storm of questions from the girls, Yun Hee decided to go to bed. They would have to get up early the next day, because they had the first writing sesion with the songwriter at 8:00 AM. When Yun Hee was lying in bed she kept playing her date with Yoseob over and over in her mind. With a smile on her face, she fell a sleep.

The next morning the girls got up and started to get ready for the day. Gi Mei was making breakfast in her pajamas. Jung Mi was taking a shower. Yun Hee and Fay Lin were talking about which clothes they should wear. And Moon Gi, who was already dressed, was doing some vocal excercises. "I think I will wear my rainbow skirt and this Blue star shirt, what do you think Yun Hee?" Fay Linn asked. "oh yeah, that looks good on you. What should I wear? This pink dress or jeans and this tanktop?" Yun Hee asked. "Defenitly the dress!!" Fay Linn said. "We want to look our best for this special day".

After they all got dressed and eat the delicious breakfast that Gi Mei made, the got in the van and drove to the YG headquarters.



Danielle.