Unproductive

10 Things I Hate About You

"...What?" 

"You're going to write 10 things you hate about each other in those notebooks." Sehun repeated calmly. 

"And we're doing this, why?" Luhan raised an eyebrow. Sehun shrugged, "I have my reasons." 

"So we're writing 10 things we hate about each other just because you asked us to? Without any reason to give us?" you gave him a 'are-you-kidding-me' look. Sehun beamed and nodded. 

You scoffed and rolled your eyes, "You're crazy. I'm not going to do this . I have better stuff to do than write 10 things I hate about that ." 

"For once, I agree with you." Luhan nodded but then paused, "-except for that part." 

You stiffled a giggle. *How stupid can he get?* 

"Oh come on, guys. I said I had my reasons! Plus, if you two still disagree, just remember that I know both your deepest, darkest secrets that are waiting to be told." Sehun evilly grinned. Both you and Luhan froze. 

"You wouldn't." the two of you said. 

"Oh, I would." Sehun smirked. Luhan nudged your leg with his foot. You glared at him while he gave you an alarmed look. Your glare turned into a look of confusion as Luhan tried to make eye signals with you. Sehun raised an eyebrow in amusement as he watched Luhan's face contort into confusion and fright and then back to normal while you were trying so hard to understand what he was signalling you. 

"Aish, you at eye language." you frowned. 

"Yah, I was trying my best!" Luhan snapped. 

"Well guess what? Blind people can do it much better than you, Luhan!" you spat. Luhan muttered incoherently and slumped his back. 

"So," Sehun spoke up. The two of you looked at him. "Are you guys up for this task?" 

"Whatever." you sighed in defeat and stood up. You snatched a notebook from the table and glared at Sehun, "I made a bad mistake on teaching you how to blackmail."

Sehun beamed, "I learned from the best!" You smirked and walked off before the bell rang signalling the end of lunch period. Sehun looked back at Luhan who was still gawking at your back. He was indeed surprised at your decision. "Well?" Sehun nudged Luhan. 

Luhan shook out from his trance and raised his hands in surrender, "Fine. I have no choice anyways." 

"Don't worry, hyung. This thing will be a benefit to us all. Trust me." Sehun assuringly nodded. 

"Psh, yeah right. I don't think writing about that Lee SunHee will benefit me in any way." Luhan snorted and picked up the notebook before walking away to class. 

*This is going to be very interesting. Good things are going to happen. I know it.* Sehun smiled knowingly and walked away to class also. 

---

You were in class when you heard someone call out your name. You turned around yet no one looked suspicious. Not even Sehun but instead, whose nose was buried in his book. 

"Yah, Lee SunHee!" a loud whisper came from outside the classroom. You straightened up and looked outside your class. Your eyes widened when you noticed who had been calling you. Luhan. 

"What the hell are you doing out there?!" you mouthed. Luhan showed you his hallway pass before gesturing you to come out. He pointed to your teacher who was busy lecturing the class in a monotone voice. 

"Now?!" Luhan nodded. 

You sighed and reluctantly raised up your hand, "Uh, seon saeng nim?" 

Your teacher stopped abruptly before sighing and looking at you, "Yes, miss SunHee?" 

You feigned at stomachache and rubbed your stomach while groaning, "I really need to go to the nurse's office now, seon saeng nim. I think I ate something bad." 

"Fine, come here and get your hallway pass." your teacher lazily pulled out a pass and gave it to you. You bowed before stepping out of your classroom. You walked further into the hallway. 

"Yah, where the hell-" 

"BOO!" Luhan came from behind you and laughed. You yelped in fright and fell onto the ground. Your bare knee had been scratched on the floor and now blood was trickling down your bare leg. 

"Damn you, Luhan. Now I really have to go to the nurse's office." you hissed in pain as you tried to stand up. 

Luhan stopped laughing and a small part of him started feeling guilty, "Y-Yah, are you okay?" 

"I'm, ugh, fine." you muttered and limped towards the nurse's office. Luhan wearily held your arms, "Do you need help?" 

You wrenched away from him and glared spitefully, "I don't need your help, i'll just walk myself." 

Luhan frowned but kept his cool and pushed his hands into his pockets. Soon, the two of you had reached the nurse's office. 

"Oh my, what happened?" the young nurse saw your cut but instantly blushed when she saw Luhan. "Oh, h-hi Luhan!" 

Luhan merely waved back. You snorted. *She's busy drooling over Luhan instead of simply giving me a band-aid? What kind of nurse is this?* 

You cleared your throat, "Can I have a band-aid, please?" 

The nurse snapped out of her daze, "O-Oh, of course! I'll get one for you right now." 

You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms. The cut was still open and blood was still trickling down slowly. The nurse returned with a band-aid, "You can put it on yourself can you?" 

You reached out to take it but Luhan got it first, "I'll do it." You gawked at him. 

Luhan shrugged and sat on a chair before gently pasting the band-aid on your injured knee, "Hey, it's a Donald Duck band-aid. I love that guy." 

"I know that," you muttered but Luhan caught it. *She still remembers?* 

The nurse enviously stared at the two of you, "So here are some ointment to treat the wound. Put it on every night before you go to sleep until the wound is completely cured." 

"Thank you, nurse." Luhan smiled at her. She almost melted on the spot, "Y-You're welcome, Luhan. I wish your girlfriend fast recovery." 

You turned beet red at the statement while Luhan's ears turned pink. "I-I'm not his-" 

"Thank you again, nurse. Let's go, baby." Luhan smirked and carried you out of the nurse's office. Your eyes widened as you registered everything in your head. *Luhan is carrying me. My enemy is carrying me. That is carrying me!* You realized what was happening and thrashed around, "Let me go, you freak!" 

Luhan blinked in surprise and set you down, "Whoa, feisty little brat." 

You rolled your eyes and stormed away from him, only to be pulled back by your wrist, "What do you want?!" 

"I still haven't told you why I called you out." Luhan innocently looked at you. His shining eyes made your heart waver for a second but you stopped yourself. 

"Well what is it?" you asked coldly. 

"I've decided to back out on Sehun's task. I think it's unproductive." Luhan grumbled. 

"Whatever. Well i'm not going to back out. Why back out on something "unproductive" when you can save yourself from the thousand secrets Sehun might be spilling out?" you said as a matter of factly. 

Luhan thought for awhile before nodding, "You know, you actually have a point. From all those nonsensical stuff you say, I actually agree with you." 

You scoffed and socked him in the arm before walking away, "You're an ." 

Luhan whimpered in pain and held his arm. *Damn, where on earth did she get that strength?!* 


Third chapter will be out soon ^^