Closer or Not?

You and Me Forever?


-10 minutes later Jessica's POV- 

"I thought you were suppose to cook the noodles for 5 minutes?" Donghae asked. 
'CRAP!!'I thought! I ran to the kitchen, the water was SUPER boiling, I opened the lid "OUCH!" I yelled. It was too hot!! 'Aigoo! What am i going to do?!' I though. I got a cloth and picked up the lid it was still hot. I put the carrots in and mixed the seasoning together. 
"Do you know what you are doing?" Donghae came up to me and asked. "If you can't cook you should of told me" 
"SHUT UP! I can cook! Give me 5 more minutes" I told him. 
I pushed him back to the couch, "Just relax" I told him. 
'HOW CAN I RELAX?!?!' Donghae thought. 
When I walked back into the kitchen I slipped on some water. 
"JESSICA!" Donghae ran up to me "Are you okay?" He asked. 
'Ouch my knee' I thought "Hehe I am fine HWAITING!" I told him with a smile.

-SKIP- 

Wow i actual cooked something O.0 . 
"CONGRATULATIONS SICA" Donghae yelled and he took a photo of it. 
"Eat up Donghae" I told him. "Are you sure it's okay?" He asked with hesitation. 
I gave him a fork and a spoon, Donghae took a bite, when he took a bite I shut my eyes I didn't hear anything from Donghae 'DID I KILL HIM?' I thought. I opened my eyes and he seemed fine. "Is it good!?" I asked him, he just simply nodded. 
"REALLY?! I want some then" I grabbed the fork and took a bite. "GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS!!!" I screamed. The noodles were to soft, it was really salty 'Stupid sugar and salt have to look alike' I told myself, too little flavour everything was GROSS! 
"How can you eat it?" I asked him. 
"Okay i admit it's GROSS" He teased "But it's the thought that counts" His voice went serious. 
I blushed when he said that. "T-Thank you" I smiled. 
"Next time just make me a sandwich" He teased me. 

-SKIP- 

"Hello, my name is Aiden Lee and I can speak Engrish" Donghae said in English. 
"EngLISH" I told him. 
"En-englrish?" 
His english was so funny i couldn't stop laughing at how cute he is ^^. 
"Hehe your really cute Donghae" I said without thinking. Donghae suddenly smirked at me "Are you falling for me" and came closer to me. 
"I mean your ENGLISH!" I told him. 
He lifted up one of his eyebrows "Hehe What ever Sica" He winked and smiled. 
"I AM SERIOUS!" I told him. 
Donghae smirked and came even more closer to me, He become more serious I could tell by his eyes. I was about to push him away than he grabbed my hands "Don't push me away" He whispered. I was frozen he came closer until there was like an inch apart from our lips than. Is phone rang. 
'STUPID PHONE RUINED THE MOMENT' Donghae thought, he picked up his phone. 

-phone chat- 
"Hello? SiWon?" Donghae asked, 
"It's Leeteuk and Siwon" Leeteuk said. 
"What's up?" I asked. 
"I heard your stuck in a room with Sica" Siwon laughed. 
"YES! And there is nothing bad about it" I told them.
"We know that" Siwon said. "Anyway all us guys are going to hang out tomorrow want to join?" Leeteuk asked. 
"Sure" Donghae replied. 
"Well we shouldn't ruin your moment with Sica so cya" Siwon teased. 
"bye" and i hung up. 

-phone chat ended- 

Donghae sat next to me. It was really awkward I didn't know what to do. 
"So" He broke off the awkwardness. 
"What?" I asked. 
"You really wanted that kiss aye" He winked at me. 
"PFFFT NO WAY!" I yelled. 
"I mean my lips are pretty attractive" He teased. 
"Shouldn't my lips be the attractive one since you were the one coming for the kiss Donghae" I asked him will smirking. "I know you LOVE me" I continued. 
"I DON'T LOVE YOU!" he yelled. 
"pfft say what you want fish boy but i know you do. Good night" I winked at him and walked off to my bedroom. 

-Donghae's POV- 

How am i suppose to sleep?! YAH! I DON'T LOVE YOU! 
"JESSICA JUNG ! I DON'T LOVE YOU" I yelled to her, but i didn't hear anything back. 
AISH! HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO SLEEP?!?!! 
I was waiting for her to come out of her room, i waited 10 minutes then i got bored. I walked inside her room then i saw laying down on her bed facing the other direction. 
'Is she sleeping?" I thought to myself. 'Maybe she is thinking?' 
I walked up to her "JESSICA" I smiled and hit her on the shoulder. She didn't reply, so i looked at her face and she was sleeping .... "Such a big bed for such a small lady" I even though she was sleeping. 
"Eunhyukkk oppppaaaa" I heard her saying in her sleep. "Don't go" she continued and hugged me. "Eunhyuk oppa sarang.." 
'Do you think i am Eunhyuk?' I thought to myself i was pretty disappointed. 
"Donghae?" She said (sleep talking). "Aniyo" she continued. 

-Jessica's Dream (Jessica'sPOV)- 

I was sitting alone in the park bench, the area around me was beautiful, I was wearing a beautiful white dress. All of the sudden I saw Eunhyuk.
"Eunhyukkk oppppaaaa!" I yelled to him and ran up to him. 
"Jessica don't" and pushed me away, and was walking away. 
"Don't go!" I screamed to him and i was running up to him. "Eunhyuk oppa sarang...." and he suddenly disappeared, I was looking at the direction Eunhyuk oppa disappeared and I saw Donghae walking up to me.
"Donghae" I asked myself. 
"Donghae is for you" I heard Eunhyuk whispering but he wasn't there. 
"Aniyo" I told him. 
"Jessica Jung" I heard Donghae saying. 
All of the sudden, I hear all my friends cheering ? 
"Congratulations for getting married unnie" I heard Seohyun. 
"You and Donghae are so meant to be" Taeyeon said. 
"I love your dress" Sunny said. 
I saw Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon together.... are they together? 
"You look beautiful Jessica" Donghae said and kissed me.