Seriously?!

You and Me Forever?


"Pfft don't lie, I betcha one day you are going to beg for me to go out with you" Donghae winked at me. 
"In your dreams ert" I said back. 
"AGAIN WITH THE ERT ?!" He yelled.
"Yah ! Monkey MAN ! You believe me don't you?" I begged. 
"Eunhyuk oppa!" We heard a girl's voice. 
"Hyoyeon sshi" Eunhyuk replied with a smile. 
"Don't ignore me Monkey man!" I pouted. 
"Of course I believe you" Eunhyuk pinched my cheeks "But you 2 would make a good couple" He winked at us.
"I think i am going to barf!" I gave him a cold stare. 
"I am not that bad ! Anyway why do you hate me so much?!" Donghae asked. 
"What's going on?" Hyoyeon asked? 
"We should back away" Tiffany said to Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon knew what she was talking about, and so did Eunhyuk. "Her temper is going to go up if she explains to Donghae" Eunhyuk whispers. "Let's leave them alone" 

Haha great friends for leaving me.. 

"So are you going to tell me? Donghae asked. 

I told him everything! 

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" He laughed "You still have a grudge for something that happened like i don't know years ago?!" He continued to laugh. 
I gave him a cold stare, and kicked him in the shin. "OUCH THAT HURT!" He yelled, but still was giggling. 
"You know i am sorry" He told me.
"I don't care" I replied and walked off. Donghae grabbed me, "come on Jessica I don't want any enemies here" He begged.
"Well I don't want YOU here" I yelled to him and i didn't know but i face got closer to his. 
"Lie, I know you want me here" He smirked and he learned more forward. 
"Why would i want someone like you here" I said. 
"Because I am the one you want" He smirked, our lips were inches apart now. "You want a kiss from me don't you" He winked and he was about to lean closer until 
"Jessica and Donghae!" Seohyun yelled. "Hyung!" Kyuhyun said. I screamed seeing that he was about to kiss me. 
"STAY AWAY FROM ME!" I yelled at him. Donghae just smirked. 
"Unnie is Donghae oppa your boyfriend" Seohyun asked. "You 2 are so cute" she continued. 
"yah ~ Seohyun you think i would go out with someone like him?!" I answered. 
"Jessica + Donghae = HaeSica" Kyuhyun said "Hyung what a cute couple name" He added. 
"She wishes we could be a couple" Donghae smirked at me. 
"EWW EWW EWW EWW!!" I screamed. 
"The Fish + The Ice-Princess" I heard someone say. "That would be Ice Fishy" It was Eunhyuk. I thought he was on my side I thought to myself. 
"You guys are suppose to be on my side" I pouted. 
"Haha sorry Sica but you too would be so CUTE" Eunhyuk added. "YAH ! EUNHYUK!!!" I screamed and walked off in anger. I seriously don't want to talk to any of them! The FISH ! and ME?!?! what the hell ?!!?!! 

-Donghae's POV- 

She is so annoying, I am not that bad anyway sure i was a jerk in the past but i am not as a jerk anymore 

"Does she hate me that much" I asked Eunhyuk. 
"It seems like it" he replied. 
"How will i get her to forgive me" I asked. 
"You like her?" He asked. 
'NO NO! I DON'T I THINK! WAIT NO I MEAN I DON'T' I thought to myself. "Well I don't want her to hate me forever" I said. 
"If you like her and want to be with her" He was saying, than the tone in his voice changed to a more serious tone "YOU BETTER TAKE CARE OF HER! DON'T LET ANYONE HURT HER! I CARE FOR HER A LOT AND DON'T WANT HER TO BE HURT" He said and stared at me. "You got that" He said. I nodded. 
I never knew he cared so much for her. I don't even like Jessica. Well i think, i mean she is beautiful, her smile and when he laughs i can't get over, Her hair how it blows in the wind the feeling of when i am with her (beside the ERT part XD). WAIT WHAT I AM SAYING ! 
"Eunhyuk? Why do you call her Ice-Princess" I asked. 
Eunhyuk laughed, "Well the people that doesn't really know her, they judge her to quick and reckon she is a cold person, even i thought that at first, I am happy we became friends, she's an awesome girl" He said that while smiling. 
'Know that i think about it, she did seem cold at first, and she is still pretty cold towards me' I thought. 
"She loves the guitar, chocolates, singing, songs, SHE HATES CUCUMBERS !" Eunhyuk said while laughing. 
"Anyway i got to go to dance lessons with Hyoyeon CYA DONGHAE" Eunhyuk said.
"Cya Eunhyuk" I said.

-SKIP (at around 7pm)- 

-Jessica's POV- 

"Stupid stupid DONGHAE" I yelled in front of the mirror. 'I can't believe he was going to kiss me?!' I thought 
I was watching TV until i heard someone call out my name outside, I looked down from the balcony and the person held out a box of chocolates. All my other friends (Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Seohyun and etc) all of them went to their balcony and was seeing what was happen.