Sorry?

You and Me Forever?


"Stupid stupid DONGHAE" I yelled in front of the mirror. 'I can't believe he was going to kiss me?!' I thought 
I was watching TV until i heard someone call out my name outside, I looked down from the balcony and the person held out a box of chocolates. All my other friends (Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Seohyun and etc) all of them went to their balcony and was seeing what was happen. 
Tiffany's room was right next to mine. 

"OMO ! SO CUTE" Tiffany squealed. I gave her a cold stare. 
"YAH ! FISH ! WHAT DO YOU WANT ?!" I yelled at him. 
"Jessica JUNG ! Ice Princess ! I AM SORRY !" He yelled back. 
I was going to going to walk back inside then I heard him playing the guitar and singing to me. 


Jessica Jung.. I am sorry
I know i was a jerk before 
But now I have changed 
Don't hate me forever
You are too pretty to hate. 
I know you want me
There is no hiding it 


And he winked at me I blushed for a while., I could see all the others girls so deep into it. 

"Please take the chocolates?" He held them up. 
I walked back inside. 'Stupid Donghae thinking i would fall for his song' I thought to myself. I was about to turn on the TV and saw something next to the TV, it was a picture of Eunhyuk and I, I laughed while looking at the picture. Eunhyuk was hugging me in the photo. While i was looking at the photo i heard someone knock on the door. 
I opened the door and it was Donghae holding a box of chocolates. 

"Don't you even ask Who it is?" He laughed. 
"How do you know my room number?!" I asked. 
"Your friends were nice enough to tell me" He said and winks at me. "So did you like the song" He asked, and walked inside. 
"Get out!" I yelled to him. But he didn't listen, instead he sat on the couch and watched TV. "This isn't your home" I said in a cold tone. 
"I know" He teased. I tried to get him out, but he wouldn't move. 
"You know your really weak Jessica" He teased me. 
"SHUT IT!" I yelled. "I don't care you can stay here for the night, since we don't have school tomorrow I am going to sleep at Tiffany's" And i walked to the door, but the doorknob wouldn't move. I screamed "WE ARE STUCK" I screamed. 
Donghae walked up to me, trying to move it, and it didn't move. "Look's like we are" he laughed. I saw a note slid under the door and it said. 


Isn't Tiffany smart coming up with the idea - Sunny 
Be careful unnie HWAITING - Seohyun 
Tell me everything when you get out ;) -Yuri 
Don't do anything extreme - SooYoung 
Don't hate us - Hyoyeon 
We Won't let anyone enter - Taeyeon 
Thank me later loveya ;) -Tiffany 


Donghae laughed at the note "Looks like they want us to be together" he smirked. "It's never going to happen" I said. 
The chocolates that Donghae bought me he was about to open the packet until i stopped him. 
"YAH !AREN'T THEY FOR ME ?!" I yelled. 
"Yea but i thought you didn't want it" He replied.
"I DO ! IT'S CHOCOLATE!" I grabbed it. 

Donghae smiled when i took the chocolates, OKAY don't go thinking i like Donghae okay ! I can't give up on chocolate though! 

"So are you falling for me?" Donghae asked with a smirk. 
"You wish" I replied. 
Donghae saw the picture of Eunhyuk and I, "cute photo" he said. "Thanks" I said. "That reminds me" I said, grabbing my phone. 
"What are you doing?" Donghae asked. 
"ShhH!" I told him and he did. 

The conversation: 
"Eunhyuk ahh ! HELP ME" I screamed. 
"WHAT HAPPENED?!" He sounded worried. 
"There is a ert in my house" I said in a scared tone. I looked at Donghae and poked my tongue up. Donghae gave me like the death glare. 
"I AM COMING JESSICA" He yelled. 
-End of the Conversation- 

"ERT?!?!" Donghae yelled, he sounded serious. "You sounded really scared, he's my best friend, he is going to probably" I cut him off. 
"I don't care" I replied. "I don't want you here" 
Donghae walked up to me."I tried to do everything for you to forgive me, I played the guitar for you, I gave you chocolates, i sang for you isn't that enough?!" He sounded serious. 
I felt really guilty, maybe he isn't that bad anymore, i looked away and i saw another note slip through. 

Sorry I can't go through Tiffany isn't letting me anyway the "ert" Is only Donghae, so don't worry Ice-Princess you will be fine You should get to know him more? HWAITING - Eunhyuk. 

'Stupid Tiffany' I thought to myself. 
"I guess there is no escaping" Donghae laughed. 
"Your right" I sighed and walked to the kitchen, I was trying to grab some food which was up to high that i had to go on my tiptoes... 'Got it?' I thought, than i slipped, I shut my eyes because of sudden shock, then i felt Donghae's arm catch me. 
"Jessica are you okay?" he asked, and he hugged me. 
'Why are you hugging me?' I thought. But i didn't move i was even more shocked when he hugged me.