Taemin, The Jerk

I am stuck with a lesbian!

"_____-ah over here" You heard someone call your name as you entered the cafe. You turned to where the voice was coming from and saw Onew waving at you from the far corner of the cafe.

A smiled appeared across your face as you walked to the table where Shinee was sitting "hey oppas"

"hey, come sit here" Minho patted the chair next to him.

"I thought Taeyeon was coming with you?" Key asked when you sat down, looking around the cafe.

"o-oh s-she said she needed to go somewhere else" You lied. The truth was Taemin said he wanted to come as himself so he told you to go first and that he'll come after

"ah, okay, well what do you want to order?" Onew asked as he handed you the menu 

"I'll have french fries and coke" You replied as you looked at the menu. You weren't hunger but you were the one who called them here, so it just didn't seem right if you just said you didn't want to eat.

"alright then I'll-" Onew was cut off by Taemin

"hey guys!" Taemin came smiling as he sat in the chair next to yours. Just the site of him made you heart beat faster.You still couldn't believe he was infront of you all this time but you were stupid enough to not see it. 

"oh you're here" Minho smiled as did the others

"Taemin what do you want to order?" Onew asked as he was about to go tell the order to the Ajumma that worked there

"Just get me banana milk, I have a date for lunch so I'll eat with her" Taemin smiled to which Onew rolled his eyes.

A date?!?! TAEMIN!!! YOU JERK!!! You said you were eating with us!!!! 

"so _____-ah how's school?" Taemin turned towards you smirking

You were irritated. You thought you had gotten Taemin for yourself when you made Taemin stay in school, but guess you were wrong.

"oh oppa its going awesome!" I faked a smile then stepped on his foot, hard

"OUCH!! WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM!!" Taemin yelled this time

"YOU TELL ME WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM!!!!" You yelled back

All the Shinee member's eyes widened. They had seen Taemin get mad at little things but they had never expected that from you.

"umm... guys! Chill!!" Minho said embarrassed at the attention your table was recieving "everyone is looking" 

You signed as you pour some water in a glass to calm yourself. Taemin said something to you but you ignored him. You were pissed at how he was not keeping his word for eating with you and the others, well that was what you thought was the reason you were pissed.

"What's with you guys? Did you fight?" Jonghyun asked looking at the both of you

"hyung it's her fault-

'Ring ding dong

Ring diggy ding diggy'

You watched as Taemin took out his phone from his pocket and looked at it. When he saw the number a smiled appeared on his face and he picked it up

"hey babe!" Taemin said into the phone

You scoffed in disbelief. Babe? It seemed as if all the girls are his babe!

"where? Ohh okay I'll be there right away" Taemin turned off the phone and got up "okay guys I'll see you guys later"

"alright" minho said "wait get the banana milk from hyung"

"oh yeah, thanks" Taemin said before going to the counter

You looked at the empty glass infront of you feeling stupid. You had fallen for a player who didn't care one bit about you. 

"You okay ______-ah?" You heard Key asked as everyone on the table looked at you worried

"Of course I am!!" You faked a smile "Why wouldn't I be?"

"Do you want us to help you with Taemin?" Jonghyun asked

"huh?" Your eyes widened "I-I don't like him" 

You would have admit it at first but now the dare was to make you fall in love with Taemin, Lee Taemin. Of course you couldn't tell that he had already won the dare cause if you did he would leave you..forever, and you didn't want that to happen. 

You looked up at the Shinee members that were still waiting for you to say something 

"Um what I mean is...he like someone else. And I'm already starting to get over him...you know how hes a jerk" You said trying to make it like you had meant what you had said

"he likes someone? That'll be a day I wouldn't wanna miss" Key scoffed receiving a elbow from Jonghyun telling him to shut up.

"anyways really! I'm fine!" You smiled.

"heres the food" Onew got a tray full of food and gave everyone there orders.

"thanks oppa" You said as Onew gave you the french fries and coke.

You looked at all the members. They were so kind and caring. But then why did they dare Taemin to do such a thing. Didn't they know that they would be hurting someone in the end?

 

O>o

School was over and you had come to your dorm. You were expecting to see Taemin laying on his bed but it was empty. Yonna had gone to meet her boyfriend and now you had nothing but some homework to do. You opened the math textbook and started doing probelms when the door flew open. In stepped Taemin of course dressed as a girl. He was wearing the school uniform. For the first time you examined him from head to toe. Taemin was tall and he actually looked hot, even as a girl. Without wanting to your eyes travelled to his chest and you saw the reason he pulled off being a girl so easily.

"You prev! Why are you staring at my chest?" Taemin covered his chest pretending to be embarrassed. 

You blushed and looked away "What are you taking about? Who would want to see fake s?"

"oh then, why don't you show me the real ones so I can improve mine?" Taemin whispered in your ears seducily. 

"YAH!!" You pushed Taemin away from you and got up.

"Your face is red!" Taemin brust into laughter.

You felt embarrassed. You ran to the bathroom closing the door behind you. You leaned on the door for a few seconds, still Tarmin's laughter could be heard. You walked to the mirror and Taemin was right, you were as red as a tomato. You washed your face with cold water. Taemin you jerk!!.... I know you're a jerk but I still can't stop liking you....

------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: OMG guys I'm soo sorry!!! I know I rejected this story for soo long!!

It's just that i got really busy....

Anyways I'll try to update as much as i can this week cuz my school is staring again on Friday!!

...Hope you weren't too disappointed by this chapter

-hyunjoong4ever