Bumping into Someone Familiar

Turning Back Time

[Jessica's POV]

"How about you, Jessica?" Donghae asked me. The three of them were waiting for mae to answer, but what's about the question? I don't know!!

"Ah?" I frowned.

Hyuk scratched his head. "AAaaash! You're not listening??"

"AGAIN!!" Donghae added up.

They laughed.

"Okay, Okay.. I'm sorry.. " I'm feeling embarrassment all over me.

Hyoyeon cleared , "We're talking about today.. about what position each one will have.."

"Today?" I frowned again.

"Yea!" Hyuk made a hit attempt on me. "Today! Our Graduation day!"

I smiled.

"Oh, yea.. yea.. I'm the second,right? Hyoyeon made it on top of our class." I slightly hit Hyoyeon, remembering that atlast after her serious high school life she won the top position last Graduation.

That's right, and by now.. Donghae and Yoona were already in a relationship. Aaa! Why now?! It's gonna be harder to confess to him now!! Aaaah!

"You're kidding,right?" Hyoyeon looked puzzled. The three of them were.

I stopped and think for a while.

*SILENCE*

 

 

"Gaaaa!" I slapped my face! I forgot that I went back to past so they don't know our positions yet! Stupid!!

"Neh, that was just a crazy gurss." I smiled forcely  at them.

All sighed in relief.

 

First of all, I tried to remember when, where and why Donghae will call Yoona today.

"Where's Yoona?" i asked them. " I look around but I haven't found her yet."

"What's with your concern?" Hyuk asked me and took a glimpse of Donghae and smiled.

"Are you good friends?" Hyoyeon added.

"She's sick." donghae interrupted. "That's why I'm just going to call her about her  position later after the program."

I  nodded.

"When will the program end?"

"About.. three more hours to go." Eunhyuk answered.

 

Whaaat?! Three hours?! So, there's only three hours for me to confess to Donghae?! That was a short time!

Gaaa!

But I have to do this..

I want to find myself first and think for a while.. So,

"I'll just...." all three looked at me. "...go to the... bathroom."

Than I ran. Yes, I always ran!

While running, I close my eyes. (How stupid! lol~~ closing your eyes as you ran? lol~~~)

How can I tell Donghae if by now he already loves Yoona? It's harder!

Everything's harder now.

 

Then I bumped into someone.

"Whoa! Hey miss! Watch your step!" He said in a loud voice.

His voice doesn't sound familiar but when I look up, this guy's ace seems familiar.

I think I've seen him before.

 

v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.

AN:

Okaaay! Done now!

Jessica ran again. lol~~~~~~~

How stupid it is for Jessica to ran with both her eyes closed. >.<

So, who's the guy? Who's the guy?

Don't let your idea sink in your mind!

Let it out! Who was he? Tell me.. lol

I don't know if this guy shall take a big part or just for Jessica to have a talk with someone.

Hmmm. Lemme think :D

Comments, and subscribers, come in =DDDDDDDDDDDDDD !!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ O:)