THE VERY LAST CHANCE??

Turning Back Time

[Jessica's POV]

"Huh! Such a loser!" I told myself.

"Huh? What are you talking about huh?" I haven't noticed that Hyuk was there and i guess he heard me.

"Uh? No, I.. Ah... ~" I smiled at him with an embarrassed face.

"Take pictures now." he commanded me.

"Okay, okay.." I pouted.

I took shots of Donghae and Yoona together. Deep inside, my heart tells me to stop. But my body just couldn't.

Different shots, different angles.. Yea, It's hard.. But I had no choice left.

"You may now give the seal of marriage to the bride.."

Once I heard that, my eyes grew wide.. 

Oh.. No! This is the part I hated the most..  Now's the time for Donghae to kiss Yoona..

I looked down so that I wont see it.. But, 

"Ah!" Eunhyuk hit me! It was just slight, though. But I was really shocked, it made me say 'ah!'

"C'mon it's the most important part!" He whispered.

Without a word I took a shot. Soon, the main ceremony ended and the couple was now having a pictorial.

While I was taking the shots of the couple, Hyoyeon was beside me.

"It's true.." I told her in a soft voice, but loud enough for her to understand me. "Time goes by so fast.. So fast that I didn't even seem to notice that everything's changing.. And what's worse is.. it  looks like time has forgotten me." I said as I took the last shot of the newly wed couple, Yea.. now legally married, before we go to the reception hall.

"Ayy! Stop thinking like that! Well, honestly I guess it's not the time who left you.." Hyoyeon said as she grabbed her things. "It's you who let the time leave you undone. C'mon! Let's go the reception hall!" She said with a smile and left after the couple. Hyuk took her things and grabbed her hand. they walked together happily.

"Yea.." I grab my things, " You're right.. It's me who gave the  time a right to just fly right on my face.I never did anything, I wasted everything."

Since Hyuk and Hyoyeon walked to the reception hall together, I walked my way there alone.

It was just by the church, a walking distance.

After reaching the hall, I saw Donghae and Yoona together.. both were happy sitting together.

"It hurts.." I sigh. I know deep inside it really hurts. But I couldn't do anything else but to look away. I wish Yesung's here to give me another chance... A last chance....

Just when I was preparing to take   a picture, I heard a clap.

Was it Yesung??

I hope it was him..

I took the camera off may face and saw a guy in black formal tuxedo standing in front of me.

 

--- end ---

Another chap was done.. Yay~~!

I know it's boring but, Oh! Donghae and Yoona are now married.. So what'll happen to Jessica now??

Hmm.. I think I'm starting to get confused now. lol yea I'm the author but I'm really confused

>.<

What will happen to Jessica now... Hmmm.... I dunno! lol~~~

Let's try to see where else can my thoughts bring me.. I'll think and think again before I update so that the outcome/post will be better XD

Okay, for now.. please stay up with my story, please... Lemme think more, k? =D

And please say something or suggest something.. please? =DD

I'M EXPECTING...

:)))))

Big THANKS ^^