"The Last Speech"

Turning Back Time

[No One's POV]

"11 years ago." Hyoyeon spoke to Jessica. " Donghae won the vice president, I guess, potion in Student Council, still remember?"

Jessica nodded, though she's still confused.

"That was the last speech." Eunhyuk added

"Yes. It was, because it was the last time he joined the student Council." Hyoyeon explained.

"It was his first and last experience." Hyuk added up.

Jessica slowly nodded

"Hmmm.. As I remember well, Donghae said that, uhh... there's someone who asked him to refuse on joining the Student Council, and to spend his times with his friends, something like that~~" (AN: Take note~ Jessica was the one who asked Donghae to do that. see Chapter 7: "I'm wishing You All the Best") Hyoyeon said while her eyes were focused to Jessica.

"Who.. Who's that person..?" Jessica asked.

"Dunno. He didn't mentioned it." Hyoyeon looked away now.

"But for sure..." Hyuk spoke.   "..whoever that person was, He or she was really important and special for Donghae." Hyuk said and smiled.

Jessica took a deep breath and looked at Donghae in front.

[Jessica's POV]

I want to cry.. I want to cry.. Yaa, Donghae!! You..!! You did that for me, didn't you?!

I know, I was the one who asked you to do that..

I want to cry! Oh!!~

I should've confessed. I'm so wrong. I'm really wrong!

"Yaa, Jessica.." Hyoyeon whispered to me after Hyuk left.

I erased my thoughts and look at her.

She was smiling, and indeed it made me smile.

"Thanks for helping me that day.." she said.

My eyebrows met. "That day?" 

What day?

She grinned. "That day... that day when you suddenly  ran and left me and Eunhyuk alone.  I did as you told me." She was smiling. "I confessed to hyuk that day."

I liked to jump in happiness.. OMO, my bestfriend! I bit my lower lip.

"That was the beginning.." She hugged me.

"Ya, my bestfriend.."

She confessed.. and this was the result.. A wonderful result..

I smile at her, she smiled back.

Sigh.

"Aaaaish, I really want to cry." I whispered and covered my face.

Soon, I heard footsteps.

I know that was Yesung, that's him!!

I looked up and saw that the time has stopped.

I smiled but tears fell on my face.

 

****

Another chapter done! Was it too short.. I couldn't think of anything else so, I guess I'll just cut it right there.

Hmmm... What else? Uhh, please say something, guys? If you have any comments about this chap, or about the whole story.. GO ON~~ I'd like to hear from you *.*

Please don't be too silent!! :(

I need to know if you guys were getting bored about my fic, or something.. So please tell me.

Am I getting too crazy? Yea, probably..

So..

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT, alright? (:

***yeminhae***