Beautiful

Hold Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The concert ended successfully as the artists said goodbye to their fans. Sounds of laughter were heard at the backstage, where Amber and Irene tried to entertain their co-workers by dancing to everyone's song. Krystal gripped her mic, the uncomfortable feeling growing in her chest. Looking at them saying goodbye as if it will be their last seeing each other, she found herself clenching her teeth.

When the older girl finally went to her, Krystal immediately dragged her to their room, knowing that their other members were everywhere but in their waiting room as they were busy socializing. 

"Krys?" Amber asked, "What's wrong?"

Krystal couldn’t hold it in any longer. The jealousy, the insecurity, the fear...it all came rushing out. “Why her, Amber?” she demanded, her voice rising. “Why do you always choose her over me?”

Amber looked taken aback. “What are you talking about?”

“Don’t play dumb with me, Amber!” Krystal shouted, her voice echoing in the empty room. “I see the way you look at her, the way you laugh with her. You’re always with her!”

Amber was silent for a moment, her eyes wide with shock. Then, she took a deep breath and said, “Krystal, you’re misunderstanding something here. Irene is just a friend.”

“Just a friend?” Krystal scoffed. “Don’t lie to me, Amber. I know what I saw.”

Amber’s expression hardened. “Fine, you want the truth? Here it is. I love you, Krystal. I’ve loved you for a long time now.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter