You

Hold Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal sat on the edge of her bed, her fingers tracing the delicate patterns on the quilt. The room was dimly lit, shadows dancing across the walls. She had always been seen as the strong one, the ice princess with a flawless exterior. But tonight, her insecurities are clouding her mind.

Amber, her best friend, entered the room. Her presence was like a warm breeze, chasing away the chill that clung to Krystal’s skin.

Amber’s eyes which was always bright and full of mischief softened as she took in Krystal’s troubled expression. “What happened to you, Princess?” Amber asked, sitting on the edge of the bed next to Krystal. “You’ve been distant lately.”

"It's nothing." Krystal tried to hide. "It's not nothing if it's eating you up, Krys. Come on, it's just you and me. Your secrets are always safe with me, you know that, right?" Amber asked softly, grabbing Krystal's one hand and playing with it.

Krystal hesitated, then blurted out, “I’m not good enough, Amber."

Amber raised an eyebrow. “Not good enough? Krystal, you’re a goddess on stage. Your voice itself is pure magic. And those killer dance moves? Legendary.”

Krystal scoffed.“You’re biased. You’re my best friend.”

“No bias here,” Amber insisted. “Remember that time in Osaka? You slipped on stage, and instead of falling, you turned it into a graceful spin. The crowd went wild. You’re a pro at turning mishaps into magic.”

“But what about it?” Krystal whispered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter