Are

Hold Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The backstage corridor buzzed with anticipation. Krystal adjusted her mic with her heart pounding in sync with the distant bassline. Tonight’s concert was special as they are finally included in the SM concert, it was honestly surprising that their company haven't forgotten about them. 

The lights dimmed, signaling the start of their performance. Krystal took a deep breath, letting the music drown out her thoughts. As she stepped onto the stage, the cheers of the crowd surged, a tidal wave of support that momentarily washed away her insecurities. 

The first notes of their song filled the stadium, and Krystal found her place among her members. The choreography was second nature, each move a testament to years of practice and passion. As they danced, Krystal stole glances at Amber singing and rapping, feeling proud and in awe of her friend.  

After their performance was done, Amber approached Krystal in the backstage, her eyes shining. “You were amazing out there,” she said, her voice barely heard amidst the noise. 

Krystal smiled, a genuine smile that reached her eyes. “Thanks to you,” she replied. 

Amber chuckled, shaking her head. “No, thanks to you. You shine the brightest when you’re on that stage.” 

Seeing her Krystal’s sister approach them, Amber excused herself to join their labelmates back on the stage before they perform their last song, letting the two sisters talk. Jessica observed her younger sibling, finding her eyes sparkling, and felt relieved. 

“It seems like you’re happy,” she commented. 

“I am,” Krystal replied with a smile. They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter