Two

Only For A While
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung and Yul were in a club when Sooyoung pointed at someone. Yul looked and saw Miyoung. 

"Go and talk to her."

"Nah. It will be awkward. She saw me with her sister the other day."

"You said it yourself, you are not really dating Sooyeon. Just go and try talking to her. See if you guys click or not."

Sooyoung pushed Yul jokingly, telling the man to approach Miyoung. 

"No." Yul declined but after a few push, Yul stood and went to Miyoung.

Sooyoung clapped her hands happily and watched Yul and Miyoung chatting like they have known each other for a long time.

//

"That is enough, Sooyeon." Mrs. Jung said to Sooyeon and Sooyeon nodded as she was adding salt into the stew.

"Miyoung won't be home for dinner so let's eat early today. We can watch the TV together." Mrs. Jung said and Sooyeon nodded.

She turned off the stove and brought the stew to the dining table. Just in time, Mr. Jung appeared and sat down at the dining table. They began eating quietly.

"Sooyeon, how is Yul these days?" Mrs. Jung asked and Sooyeon stopped chewing her food. 

She didn't know what to answer. After their surprise date, it has been a month since Yul message or call her. She did send him a message but he didn't reply. She even went to the restaurant near Yul's company for a week but she didn't even see a glance of him.

"He's okay."

"Did he say anything about your relationship?"

"Let me be honest, mom and dad. I did asked him about our status and he didn't give an exact answer. He wasn't confident to say that we are in a relationship. He gave double meaning answers." Sooyeon said, putting her spoon down.

Mr. Jung heaved a sigh while Mrs. Jung did the same.

"How did you ask him?" Mrs. Jung said.

"I asked him what are we? I said to him you never introduce me as your girlfriend, so what are we and he said and I quote"I know and you know what we are".

"He said that?" Mrs. Jung asked again and Sooyeon nodded.

"If that is the case, you are not bound to him. You can see other people." Mr. Jung suddenly said and Sooyeon nodded.

"How about the accountant at your company, darling?" Mrs. Jung said at her husband.

"Taecyeon? Well, I guess I can ask him if he is single. Sooyeon?"

"It won't hurt to get to know other people." Sooyeon said with a fake smile and her parents nodded with a smile as well.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter