Five

Only For A While
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yul bolted from his sleep. He rummaged his bed for his phone. He cursed himself. It was already 10:15. Yul punched the pillow, angry at himself and lied down in defeat. He overslept. He did not the alarm he set last night too. Yul sat up and heaved a sigh before he got ready to go out.

//

Yul looked at the flight ticket in his hold before he tossed it into the trash can. Yul looked left and right before he crossed the street to go to the bus station. He looked for all the available destinations. Yul contemplated. He looked left and right again before he chose Kwangju.

//

Yul bought some snacks while waiting for the bus. According to the schedule, the bus is going to come at 1:30. He has 30 minutes left to spend. Yul bought some bread and a bottle of mineral water. He then looked for a magazine and paid for everything.

Yul sat at a bench, watching the bus come and go. He stood when the bus to Kwangju appeared. Yul boarded the bus. He sat at his designated seat and waited. 

“It looks like there are only several passengers for today. If the others doesnt come in 10 minutes, I will leave.” The bus driver said while standing beside the door.

“I agree.” Yul replied and the bus driver excused himself for a little while. 

Yul opened a bread for a bite. He ate the bread while looking out the window. 5 minutes has passed and Yul stood to threw the bread wrapper into the trash can beside the bus driver’s seat. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter