Fireworks

HERSHE - MINKKURA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That. Was. Crazy."
 
Sakura stooped down to put her hands on her knees after their horrible roller coaster ride. She gazed at the person in front of her, amazed that the ride hasn't affected Minju a bit.
 
"You sure you're human? That was a scary ride back there. I almost threw up."
 
"Told ya, the theme park is my kind of place," Minju boasted. She was about to tease more when she noticed something hanging around Sakura's neck.
 
"I will never consider going here again with yo--whoah!" Sakura took a slight step backward, thinking Minju will strangle her or whatever. It was then she realized where Minju was looking at.
 
"You're wearing this?" Minju reached for the butterfly pendant.
 
"Ahh. Yeah." Sakura looked away. "I just thought it'd be a waste not to wear it since we bought it, right?"
 
Minju continued to fiddle the pendant. "I just thought you didn't like it..."
 
"How could I not like it, it's the only souvenir we got from our... trip..." Sakura scratched her nape.
 
Minju's eyes looked up to Sakura for a second and went back to the pendant.
 
"You don't want me wearing it?" asked Sakura.
 
"It's not like that. I'm feeling bad not wearing mine," said Minju, touching her collarbone.
 
"Oh."
 
"Let's make a deal. Let's wear those necklaces every day, even in the office. What do you say?"
 
Sakura raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure?"
 
"Of course. And it's not a request. It's an order," said Minju.
 
Sakura chuckled. "Gotcha, boss."
 
"I just hope your fangirls won't notice it much."
 
'Weeeeeee... BOOM!'
 
A sudden beam of bright white light glowering in the sky captured their attention. The echoing sound of the exploding firecracker immediately followed. The first one launched floated in a glittering silver shower, lighting up the sky with its silver outline.
 
Minju covered her ears right away but couldn't help but admire the art plastered in the sky. "Wow. Are they celebrating something tod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter