Moments

HERSHE - MINKKURA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you done yet?" asked Minju while she grooms herself in front of the mirror.
 
"Two more minutes, okay?" said Sakura from the bathroom.
 
"Ugh! You're so slow."
 
The bathroom door creaked open. Sakura stepped out. "Slow? You're the one who woke me up late, like five minutes ago, asking me to get ready right away."
 
"Well, I never knew that it would take me a lot of effort to wake you up, honey."
 
Sakura approached her. "Are you done yourself?"
 
"Yes, I'm ready. Hey, what's that!" Minju was surprised to see Sakura's face still drenched in water, having an I-just-woke-up hairdo.
 
"What? I washed my face."
 
"And you're going out like that?" Minju grabbed a towel to dry Sakura's face. "Tsk. You're such a kid, Sakura."
 
"Mmm... I wasn't planning going out like this, f-y-i," said Sakura, her voice muffled against the towel.
 
"Whatever." Minju dropped the towel and stared at Sakura's hair. "What are you gonna do with that?"
 
"This?" Sakura brushed her fingers through her hair while peeking in the mirror. "Let's just leave it like this."
 
"Tsk. No!" Minju cupped Sakura's shoulder and turned the latter to face her. "It's better this way." She fixed Sakura's hair.
 
"Now how do I look, honey?" asked Sakura, her thumb, and forefinger against her chin.
 
Minju couldn't help but admire her hair art. Sakura has changed into a new pair of a button-down shirt and baggy pants for dinner. The funny thing about it is the simpler she looked the more her charm shows up.
 
"You're okay."
 
Sakura pursed her lips. "Just okay?"
 
"Yeah. What were you expecting me to say?"
 
"Anything but okay, you know."
 
"Ahm. Okay. Then what adjective would you like me to use?"
 
"I don't know. Maybe striking would do." Sakura beamed, causing Minju to roll her eyes. "Or maybe attractive, gorgeous, stylish, or dazzling."
 
Minju cocked her head to one side. "I didn't know you were conceited, honey."
 
"Why, thank you, honey." Sakura bowed. Suddenly, the door buzzed. "I guess that's our call."
 
Minju went to get her sling bag while Sakura opens the door.
 
"Hi, Kkura!"
 
"Hey Wonnie! Looking pretty tonight, huh? Where's Felix?"
 
"He's almost done retouching his makeup," said Chaewon. Sakura laughed. "Well, you look charming yourself. That shirt looks perfect on you."
 
"Charming your face," Minju muttered when she finally found her cell phone on the couch.
 
"Yeah? You're the one who gave this shirt, remember?" asked Sakura.
 
"I know. I know. See? I always choose what's best for you."
 
Minju made a face before approaching and looping her arm through Sakura's. "Honey, I'm ready."
 
Sakura turned to her and touched the tip of her nose. "Hey there, beautiful." She went back to Chaewon. "Okay. Shall we?"
 
"Wait. Let's fix this first." Chaewon stopped them to fix Sakura's collar. Sakura stayed still.
 
Minju rolled her eyes.
 
Just in time, Felix stepped out of their room and locked the door. "Where do you want to eat guys?"
 
"Let's go to Flames." Chaewon turned around. "Sakura loved the barbecue there."
 
"Ugh. I was already imagining and drooling over barbecue since last night," said Sakura.
 
"I knew it. Are you going to order the usual?" asked Chaewon.
 
"Yeah!" Sakura grinned widely. "I haven't eaten there since you left, Wonnie. I will order that same old meal. I missed that."
 
"Me too, Kkura. I miss the same old meal." Chaewon grabbed Felix's hand and started walking ahead of them.
 
Minju flexed her jaw.
 
This girl is really ing her.
 
---
 
Felix had picked a private room for dinner.
 
Their setup tonight was like a déjà vu of their last dinner together. Although it's not obvious to Felix and Sakura, Minju feels Chaewon is silently attacking her from time to time.
 
If it wasn't for Sakura's unconscious support, Minju knows she'd been long defeated. She isn't doing anything to counter-attack but Sakura has been treating her like a princess the entire evening, making Minju think it's pissing Chaewon off.
 
Whatever sweetness Sakura is showing her, Minju completely knows that it's only a part of their acting. However, the more she's exposed to it the more she feels like she's getting used to it. Sakura has her own unique ways of showing sweetness without making Minju feel awkward about it. She just enjoys how Sakura pampers her.
 
"Baby, try this on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter