Chapter 03

Living with Vampires [TWICExOC/READER]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After maybe an hour or so I finally stopped crying. It was a huge breakdown.
I calmed down and looked up for the first time since I started. I realized that the girls were no longer standing around me.

First I looked to the other couch. The girl was still playing with her phone. Mina sat next to her, fidgeting with her fingers.
She noticed that I was looking at her and greeted(?) me with a nod before looking back on her fingers.
On my right side sat the blue haired girl. She surprised me with her bright smile.
"Crying is always a good way to overcome sadness."

Who are you? How canyou spread so much happiness and be so optimistic?

Then someone cupped my left hand. It was Sana. Like before I couldn't help but to reply to her smile with one of my own.
"Do you feel better now?"
"Ye-" I hadto clear my throat. "Yeah, much better."

The last one who stayed was Jihyo. Without saying anything she gave me a packet of tissues.

Oh, she must have given me the tissues while I cried? Maybe she isn't as cold as she seems.

"Thank you, Jihyo...-ssi." Quickly she looked away and cleared .
"You can call her halmeoni." Someone murmured from the kitchen. Just loud enough for everyone to hear. Back then I still thought it was just a joke, because the girl on her mobile chuckled a bit.
"Nayeon!" Jihyo turned to said girl and hissed. It was the angry bunny.

Ah, her name is Nayeon.

Nayeon then nonchalantly walked over while eating cereals from a bowl in her hand.
"So, Seungjae, right? Mind to tell us why you cried?"
"Unnie, don't be so rude." Sana spoke up on my behalf.
"What? I want to know." Nayeon replied with full.
"It's okay." I said. "After I broke down in front of you all, I think it won't harm to tell you. It can't get more embarrassing."
I took a deep breath and looked back on the floor. Thanks to Sana and the other bubbly girl next to me I was able to tell my story without crying again.

 

"Sorry to hear that." I couldn't allocate the voice so I looked up.
I was shocked to see the remaining girls. I must have been so immersed that I didn't notice them coming back. I must have looked really confused, because the blood girl raised a hand. She wasn't pissed anymore. Quite the contrary. She had some kind of sorrow in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter