Four

Heartwarming Photographs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          Dahyun successfully delivered 5 bouquets within an hour. One more left until she's dismissed. It had come to Dahyun's senses that her tummy is quite empty; she had not eaten nor taken a break. She hesitated whether she would stop by the café or deliver the last bouquet, but the stomach was begging for a feeding.

         She had decided to stop by a friend's café, entitled "Yoo's coffee". Dahyun stepped out of the van and entered the area. The place was at peace with piano music playing in the background. Dahyun sniffed the pleasing smell of brewed coffee, the nostalgia was brought upon her.

        "Dahyun-unnie?" a voice called out.

        "Chaeyoung!" Dahyun sat down as Chaeyoung approached her, "I thought you were delivering for Tzuyu. What are you doing here?" Chaeyoung placed the empty tray she was carrying on the table. She wiped her hands with the apron she wore. 

        Dahyun groaned, "Let me take a break, geez. I've been sending flowers all around for an hour already!" she sighed. "By the way, where's Jeongyeon unnie?" Dahyun looked around when a familiar blonde walked out the kitchen, carrying a tray full of different types of coffee and bread. Chaeyoung and Dahyun took the time to watch the blonde as she passed by each table placing their orders. The girl returned from the kitchen back and forth, refilling the tray with another batch of orders. The two girls laughed at the sight, showing their ridiculous empathy. 

       The two's laughter went on when a loud voice was called for attention, "Chaeyoung!!" it was furious.

       "Oops, better get back. The usual?" Chaeyoung asked. Dahyun smiled widely as a yes. With that, Chaeyoung returned to the kitchen and apologized to the panicked owner. 

       Dahyun giggled upon hearing the two conversing. She ignored them later on and picked up her phone. She checked if there were any messages from Tzuyu but no message popped up. She continued scrolling through her phone when she noticed that a voice was approaching her,  "Aish! That Chaeyoung forgot about her work!" 

       "Sorry, Jeongyeon-unnie. You were so fun to watch." Dahyun snickered. Jeongyeon let out a sigh, figuring that she's too lenient to scold the younger. "Teasing me now, eh?" the blonde sneered as she ruffled the former's hair. 

       Dahyun fixed her hair. She hesitated whether to ask a certain question o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter