十一 。

Will You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Let’s get one thing straight.

 

Just because Sehun’s heart may have possibly raced for just a few seconds upon Jongin’s sudden embrace, it definitely did not mean Sehun suddenly just fell for Jongin like that – well, Sehun didn’t seem to think so at least. In fact, Sehun just decided to blame it on the moment, and it was all a trick upon his mind. Because, obviously, there just wasn’t a really good reason as to why Sehun should even like Jongin like that.

 

Well, probably.

 

Because even though Sehun tried his hardest to deny his initial flustered reaction, there was a very small part of him that found it extremely difficult. And instead, when he even remotely thought about Jongin’s hug, Jongin’s touch, or just simply Jongin himself, Sehun found himself easily becoming a bright shade of crimson red – embarrassed that he was actually undeniably happy.

 

But that was just a very small part of him.

 

So immediately after the sudden hug, Sehun quickly pulled away and rapidly made some sort of excuse to leave Jongin’s house – Jongin, smiling as he was very well aware that he had made some sort of domino effect upon Sehun’s emotions. Never in a thousand years, did Jongin have the confidence to cause the boy’s heart to race, and suddenly, he had felt it.

 

“Are you leaving already?”

 

“I, uh. I have to go.”

 

“What if I get sicker after you leave?”

 

“I’m sure you’ll manage.”

 

“I might pass out.”

 

“Then stay in bed.”

 

“I might not even make it up the stairs.”

 

“Somehow, I doubt that.”

 

Jongin chuckled at the boy’s immediate responses. And while it was true that Sehun’s responses always tended to be short, to-the-point, and quite straightforward, there was something about the way Sehun had chose to respond this time that caused Jongin to just feel Sehun’s burning desire to just get out of the room – probably owing to the fact that even Sehun was taken aback at his own reactions to Jongin.

 

How cute.

 

“Hey Sehun?”

 

“What is it, Jongin?”

 

“Will you fall for me someday?”

 

Probably.

 

“No.”

 

 

— ♡ —

 

 

It was becoming a regular thing – Sehun, once again, had gotten little to no sleep that past night, all thanks to Jongin. And so naturally, while he did have some dark circles under his eyes, they weren’t nearly as obvious as they were last time. It was probably due to him falling asleep at Jongin’s for a short while the night before, so this time Sehun didn’t feel the need to cover them up – it certainly had not ended quite well for him the last time anyways.

 

So instead when Sehun arrived in class, he was planning to just put his head down on his desk and if anyone asked, he would blame it on pulling an all-nighter when studying. As he made his way over to his seat, he noticed Jongin chatting with another boy, a Chinese transfer student from earlier in the month – Sehun believed his name was Luhan.

 

But that wasn’t what caught Sehun’s attention. No. It was the fact that Jongin suddenly appeared to be feeling much better – the color had returned back to his skin, his dark eyes were full of life, and the way he smiled made Sehun feel at ease.

 

Well, kind of.

 

Because Jongin wasn’t smiling at Sehun – no, Jongin was smiling at someone else, Luhan, and for some reason, Sehun’s first initial reaction was a sense of uneasiness. And while Sehun was glad that Jongin was happy and well, Sehun was a little less glad that the person Jongin was paying attention to was not him.

 

Jongin is popular. What did I expect?

 

And for the first time, Sehun truly noticed Jongin – the way the boy liked to part his hair, those impossibly high cheekbones, the way his eyes curved into crescents when he laughed, those ruby-colored lips that were constantly trying to sweet talk Sehun – or really, anyone, as Sehun has come to notice. And no matter how Sehun tried to see Jongin in a different light, Jongin was just simply a little too good-looking. So Sehun found himself becoming more upset by the second. But all of these thoughts came to a stop as he heard Jongin's voice.

 

“Good morning, Sehun.”

 

“Good morning, Jongin.”

 

“You were so quiet – I barely noticed you came in.”

 

Oh.

 

And suddenly, Sehun was less than amused. His eyes narrowed slightly as the corners of his lips seemed to be tugged downwards by some invisible string. Jongin had never said anything like that before to him – his eyes were always, without fail, on Sehun all day, watching his every move. And while Sehun had always been annoyed by it, he suddenly felt even more annoyed now by the fact Jongin didn’t notice him.

 

So Sehun’s eyes found their way upon the transfer student beside Jongin – the Chinese boy who had no idea what the history between Sehun and Jongin was, the one with porcelain skin, wide innocent eyes, and those dimples that were evident when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter