Chapter 9 : “You Will Regret.”

Because I'm Evil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ham Beauty walks around the school to check everything before the Prom. The lips make a perfect curse, Eunjung looks around as if finding someone.

Her eyes stop at a poor image, it must have happened a fight. At this school, the thing like that is too normal to her. But there's some pity feeling making her feet come to that place unconsciously.

- Hey, don’t ruin the scene with your mess body. - Eunjung says coldly, kneels one leg and uses her hand to push the little body who is lieing face down slightly.

Bewildered.

Areum, the first-year student last time.

- Areum ah, are you alright? - Eunjung asks worried, shakes slightly, hurriedly carries in her arms. - Wake up!

Answering back is only Areum’s painful sound, the face turns blue with contusions. The hair is sticked with sweat, the head is bleeding more and more making Eunjung startled. What happened with this girl? She's just a first-year student, is it necessary to beat her like this? Eunjung looks at Areum worried, the girl is about to lose consciousness because of too much pain.

Ham Eunjung goes quickly to the car, opens the door, put the girl slightly at the back seat and drives away. Putting the earphones to her ears, she rushes with a frightening speed.

- Immediately investigate the fight at the school today for me, victim is Lee Areum. - Eunjung’s cold voice really makes other shivered.

- Fight? Right before the Prom? - Amber says surprisingly, quickly understands the problem. - Ok, I'll call you right when I have information.

Eunjung hangs up the phone, corrects the back-view mirror. Her heart constrieted a bit when seeing the girl’s painful face.

The car rushes with frightening speed again.

- She is alright. It's just her mind is socked, the wound at the head is just scratched external, right leg is suffered hard force from outside. - Ham family’s doctor goes out from Eunjung’s room, takes with him his treatment tools.

Eunjung sighs in relief, makes a signal for the doctor to leave. She thinks a bit before pushing the door to come in.

On that familiar bed, there's an image of a strange girl. The skin is as white as snow despite of those livid bruises, lips are as red as blood despite of how dry they are, those long eyelashes.

Suddenly, the memories of a beautiful and kind-hearted woman flow to her . A woman with a white skin, gentle eyes and smiling lips, the one obsesses her every night. She used to be in this room, used to caress her hair, hug her, kiss her forehead and sing her to sleep.

It has been a long time, that one’s scent was like charm, which was gentle enough to make her feel warm and peaceful, to sleep peacefully.

But when she opened her eyes, that one immediately disappeared.

Seeing the image now makes Eunjung upset.

Very similar, as if being in a memory which seems to be forgotten.

Mother.

Next day, the Prom is happened.

Jiyeon looks at her reflect in the mirror once again, smiles a sad smile. The beautiful face is made up lightly which is different from normal day, the eyeliner isn't as dark as usual. Jiyeon now has a sweet and tender gentle beauty, even Jiyeon is surprised with herself.

- Let's go, Jiyeon ah! - Soyeon calls loudly from the first floor making her jump up. She hurriedly gets the bag and comes down stair.

At the first floor, the first thing she sees is Qri is standing at the door with a red bouquet, her eyes look at front with full of love. Soyeon is bewildered, she is trying to not let herself become weak. She doesn't understand why that look feels so much love and hope like that.

Why does Qri look at her? She's not Jiyeon.

The one Qri loves is Park Jiyeon, not her, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter