Chapter 6 : A Bet.

Because I'm Evil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Adding cast:

Amber Liu: Ham Eunjung’s closest friend. Famous with attractive and bad-girl image, though not a famous hooligan like Ham Eunjung but the number of inferiors are kind of many and useful. Like to flirt with women, her character is very rude but a deep thinker.

Jiyeon tightens Eunjung’s waist, feels her soul in that subtle mint scent. She is sunk in it so that she doesn't know the motor has already stopped.

Eunjung smiles, gently gets down the motor first before helping Jiyeon.

- I used to come here with my mom when I was little.

Eunjung says in a low voice, holds Jiyeon’s hand and pulls toward. In Jiyeon’s mind, she’s very surprised. Not a modern building or a noisy bar as she thought, it’s just simply a place far from the city which is covering with a purple lavender garden. She’s quietly feeling each wind playing with the short hair of the girl before her.

A place like this, it should have been strange to Eunjung, shouldn't it?

A faithful purple brings up the memories which was buried in oblivion. Hurt, happiness, pain. Is that, just a second being in peace, will make people think of the past?

- Why you are so silent? - Eunjung says while her eyes are not looking at Jiyeon.

- This place…

- I can't know about it? - There’s some bitterness in Eunjung’s voice, as if going to break.

- No, it’s just… Korea still has a place like this? - Jiyeon sighs, sit down on the ground.

- …

- What do you want when taking me here? - Jiyeon says softly, feels like the girl who is always aggressive next to her, now suddenly is strangely quiet.

There’s a silence space appearing, Eunjung doesn't answer. The eyes is looking at somewhere thoughtlessly, as if body and soul are at different places. All the body is paralytic, but suddenly a warm feeling appears in her soul when a hand gently puts on her shoulder like an encouragement.

- … If only people aren't too cruel to each other.

Jiyeon looks Eunjung carefully, she can see the pain at the bottom of Eunjung’s eyes, she sees all. Even that little whisper which seems to be blowed by wind. Her mind raises up with curiosity, but with her personality, she will absolutely never ask first. Still waiting for the answer, she let time come by. But Park Jiyeon has never been a patient person…

- I’m leaving!

She’s intending to stand up when her hand is held tight, and pulled back strongly. As a force of inertia, Jiyeon fall to the ground. Because of that strong force, those lavender flowers are crushed, to support for Jiyeon’s body and the one above her.

Eunjung opens wide her eyes to look at Jiyeon, suddenly feels her heart beating fast, the breath is kind of breathless.

That seductive lips…

Park Jiyeon… who are you really? Who that makes the indifferent person like me now becomes…

The scene is like in a picture, a love is like in a dream. Their faces are so close that they can feel hot breath sinking together, can hear each beat of the heart.

The lips are closer, closer…

Until Eunjung’s phone rings and destroys the perfect picture. Eunjung sit up awkwardly, one hand is helping Jiyeon up, while the other is holding the phone to her ear. Her y voice now becomes a bit annoying:

- What?

- Hmm, did I spoil you with someone? - The one on the other side answers with a teasing voice.

- Aishh… - Eunjung rubs her hair, hates that she couldn't jump into the phone to punch that person. - Are you going to tell quickly? Don't joke with me Amber.

- Ok, ok. Don't angry. - Amber laughs. - What you asked me, I have already found out.

Eunjung slightly startles, turns to the one next to her and stands up to go further, says:

- The result is?

- Information about Park Jiyeon is completely a zero. Even I sit at a same table with her at school, I can't find out anything for you.

- How can? - Eunjung’s annoyed. She touches slightly her forehead. - Are you Amber Liu that I've known?

- Hey, do you know how much time I have lost? Because of your girl, I and my inferiors are tired till dead! Is that called brother?

Eunjung can imagine about her friend’s angry image, suddenly smiles. Though disappointed, she is still thankful with her friend's kindness.

- Ok, thank you. - She says.

- Ah right, and Lee Qri. - Amber says quickly. - Information about her is even hidden more careful, but surely Lee Qri and Park Jiyeon have some kind of relationship. They often appear together. I've found out her house is at Seongdong.

- Continue to let someone follow her. - Eunjung says annoyingly then lowers her voice to entreat - Help me please!

- Yeah right! Help you then going to be scolded. The one bites the hand that feeds you, Ham Beauty. - Amber shouts loudly and hangs up.

Eunjung laughs and comes back to where Jiyeon lies down comfortably. This girl is really beautiful. The cold image makes her more mysterious, and other always curiously wants to discover. Eunjung lies down next to Jiyeon, closes her eyes. She wants to feel this rar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter