Chapter 4 : Beauties Are The Same.

Because I'm Evil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ham Eunjung, naturally, has never gotten into conversation with anyone. Almost because those shameless girls are attracted by that Beauty named Ham, and they dart in by themselves.

Absolutely having never seen Ham Eunjung talking and smiling with girls first.

So of course, Park Jiyeon will be the centre of attention.

Returning Ham Beauty’s words is Soyeon’s playful wink. Her loveable laughter quickly attracts Eunjung’s attention. Unexpectedly, Eunjung laughs too, the eyeground obviously appears some lines of satisfaction.

Today is really a strange day with CCM’s student.

- Soyeon, your friend?

- Are you interested, Ham Eunjung? - Soyeon crosses her arms, asks doubtful.

- Maybe.

Jiyeon turns to Qri, the face turns back to emotionless look as usual.

- That’s all for today. I want to go shopping. Go with me Qri!

Jiyeon says, the footsteps steadily leave this good scene before being pulled back by a hand. All her body, because of losing the balance, falls to that person’s arms. The subtle mint scent from Eunjung’s body makes her flaccid. That person’s warm chest makes Jiyeon can't control herself until her heart is off the line.

Park Jiyeon… from when she’s too easy to be stirred like this?

She thought she had thrown her heart away since leaving Hyomin?

She thought she had forgotten the feeling of the heart beats so fast that can't breathe?

- No need, Lee Qri. I will go with her! Dismiss!

Eunjung’s face turns back to that perfect don’t-care attitude when the deep voice sounds up, taking everything to regulations - the rules when that person owns the school.

Jiyeon feels herself still tremble, falls down to the floor. The face looks bewildered till so pitiful. Looking  at one point on the floor, she breathes rapidly. Making Eunjung and Qri worried because of that strange behaviour.

- What's wrong? You don't want me to go with you?

- N...o…! - The voice’s said interruptedly, Jiyeon still looks at the floor.

- So what's wrong?

- I… don't know!

So saying, Jiyeon stands up. She turns her sight to Eunjung who is looking at her wondering. Doesn't know why, this person, first time felt nothing, second time a bit stirring, but the third time, already made our young lady Ms. Park be confused like this.

- So go with me.

Ham Eunjung feels hot blood in her body starting to boil, she bravely tightens Jiyeon’s tiny white wrist and drags her along before everyone’s eyes. Beauty of CCM walks haughty, ignores the girl behind who’s still hasty to follow.

And the rest one still stays there speechless to watch the scenes all that time. Being considered like air, Lee Qri can feel to be affected a bit. She’s CCM’s hot girl, President of the school, beautiful, charming like this, men or women all want her attention. But now no one looks at her…

- Hi! - Soyeon, after being ignored by those two leading roles, also turns back to look for the rest one.

And suddenly pulls Qri’s hands to go straight, even without paying any attention to Qri’s expression. Soyeon is so cool. She is not only beautiful but also enthusiastic. So charming!

Showing the dolly-eyes to the girl in front of her, Soyeon blooms such a beautiful smile that makes the opposite person can’t take eyes off. Don’t have to say, how surprised Lee Qri is when realising that the two now are at the garden behind the college after waking up from the dream of being kipnapped by a beauty.

- What are you smiling at?

- I like to smile. Don’t you think that I smile very beautiful?

Soyeon follows up t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter