Family Emergency

Marriage for Money

I'm so sorry I took a little longer to put this chapter up! I went on vacation for a little ^^ Please feel free to leave any suggestions you have for this fanfiction! I would really appreciate it :) Btw, in case you guys are wondering, as soon as I finish this tvb fanfiction (which won't be until probably the 30th chapter or so), I'll start a kpop fanfiction :D Please look forward to it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why are you laughing?" he asks, smirking and holding my hand.

"Your secretary is funny. Give her a day off so she can go to the doctors and check out her eyes."

He smirks. "You jealous?"

I scoff, "Puh-lease."

5:30 p.m. (Dinner Time)

"Let's go," he says as he pulls me with him out the door.

We arrive at the restaurant.

"Oh! Hello, Chung Chak (Bosco's chinese name) sin-saang! A table for two?"

Bosco nods.

"Do you eat here often?" I ask.

He looks at me, "Yeah."

My phone rings.

Bosco grabs my phone before I can check the caller ID, "Let's eat in peace." He grabs my hand and walks me to our table as he sets my phone down by his plate.

"What if it's an emergency?" I say as I stare at him.

"Check it afterwards," he says nonchalantly as he flips through the menu. He looks up at me, "What do you want to eat?"

What a selfish person. I'm not a pet for him to take me wherever he wants and to take away my personal things. Irritated, I fall back on the back on my chair and cross my arms over my chest, "I'm not hungry."

"2 orders of steak combo," Bosco tells the waiter.

I glare at him as the waiter leaves to process the order. "I said I'm not hungry. I'm not eating."

He just smirks.

10 minutes later

"Here's your order, sin saang, siu je," the waiter says, smiling.

My phone rings again. He doesn't respond to the constant ringing at all, instead he starts cutting up his steak into pieces while I just sit there with my arms crossed.

After he finishes cutting up his steak he picks up my plate and switches with his.

"Did you not hear me?! I said I'm not eating," I yell, irritated.

"We are not leaving here until you eat," he says, smirking. He starts eating his piece of steak while sipping on some red wine.

I ignore him, not believing his words and continue sitting there, staring at him.

"What? Am I that handsome?" He asks, with his signature smirk, taking another sip of wine.

I scoff. "Arrogant much?" I murmur, looking away.

He chuckles lightly. "Do you really want to stay with me here til closing time? Instead of eating?"

I continue to ignore him.

"Alright. Fine by me," he says, getting up.

I look up at him, wondering what he's doing. He walks over to me and picks me up bridal style, allowing him to sit down in my chair then placing me on his legs.

"Let's sit like this til closing time then, shall we?" He asks, with his face a few inches from mine.

I turn away, "What are you doing?" I can't help but be annoyed at his attitude and mindset that everything has to go the way he wants.

He ignores my question, instead he asks, "Are you gonna eat?"

I don't respond.

Seeing my reaction, he turns my face toward him and leans in but I immediately turn away. He doesn't give up, instead now he cups my face with both his hands, blocking me from turning away, as he leans in.

"Okay! I'll eat!" I surrender.

He smirks and lets go of my face then pulls my plate closer to us.

I try to get off his lap but he has one arm around my waist, blocking me.

"What do you want now?!" I demand. "I said I'll eat!"

Instead of responding to me, he stabs a piece of cut up steak with my fork and brings it to my mouth. I try to grab the fork to feed myself but he dodges, "I'll feed you."

I glare at him, "I can eat by myself," I make another attempt to grab the fork but to no avail.

"Ahh~" He says as he brings the fork close to my mouth.

I give up and eat it.

Afterwards (7:30 p.m.)

We walk outside the restaurant.

Ringgggggg. Ringggggggg.

I pick up immediately this time, not giving him a chance to snatch it from me by walking away.

"Hello?"

"Ga je (older sister)! Please come home now! It's an emergency. Yoyo hasn't came home for 2 days and we are really worried about her. Mom said not to tell you, lest you are on your honeymoon but we really need your help!"

"What?! Kate, okay I'll hurry home as soon as possible," I say, immediately hanging up.

I walk to the side of the streets and frantically signal for a taxi but the streets are empty.

Bosco walks up behind me, "I'll take you."

I accept his offer since I'm desperate right now.

When we arrive at my apartment complex I tell him to go back home since I don't want him to be involved in my family matters.

I run up the stairs, not waiting for the elevator and frantically open the door.

As soon as I walk in, I see my entire family all scattered. Kate was on the phone, asking Yoyo's friends about her possible locations. Kevin was gone, probably searching for her. Fala was putting Tiffany to sleep.

"Sweetie! What are you doing here?" my mom asks.

"Kate told me everything. Mom, don't hide these things from me. It's more important than anything right now."

"I'm sorry, sweetie. I didn't want to make it inconvenient for you and Chung Chak," she explained.

Kate got off the phone, "Guys! One of Yoyo's friends saw her hanging out with this player."

"Do you know where?" I ask.

"They were seen around the club block (a block that has a bunch of competing clubs in it)."

"Okay. Kate, you'll come with me and we'll split up and look for Yoyo. Fala, stay here and take care of mom and Tiffany." I say.

When we arrive at the club area we instantly split and run around, looking for Yoyo.

I enter the first club I see.

The darkness is overwhelming, minus the scattering of disco lights against the tiled floors.

I quickly walk around, looking at every corner, hoping to see my sister.

Suddenly somebody approaches me.

"Would you like a drink?" The mysterious person asks, holding out a glass filled to the brim with alcohol.

"No, thank you," I reject, my eyes focusing on finding Yoyo.

I walk away, in search of my sister. But I hear his footsteps follow me.

"My name is Him Law, what's yours?" He asks, smiling.

I glance at him, "Crystal." I respond, half-heartedly.

"Are you looking for somebody?" He asks, looking at where my eyes were looking at.

"Excuse me,"  I say, walking away, continuing my search.

I feel him grab my waist and pull me to him, "I can help you," he whispers.

I push him away harshly and slap him, "Get away from me, you creep! I don't need your help." I leave this pub and enter the one next door.

I look around carefully once again.

"AHHHH!" I hear a scream. I walk over quickly to the site of the scream, noticing that no one else cares enough to go check it out.

I walk into the room and I spot her at last. My sister. Crying. Her clothes and hair messed up.

I run to her immediately and hug her, she clings onto me.

"Crystal..." she starts off, crying, "I...I was ."