C H A P T E R 008 // End

A Place Called Home

For the past couple of days, Mylinh and WuChun hung out a lot. Sang and Luom did the things they always did, act crazy.  Sungmin and TOP got into regular visible glares again. Phuong and Trinhtrinh did stuff that involved water. Overall, everyone had fun. But, school was starting in tomorrow…

A/N: Sorry for rushing…xD. Heheh…So, they dropped off Sungmin and WuChun, of course, WuChun gave Mylinh a kiss on her cheek before leaving. Now, they are home.

“Wow, school is starting soon…” Luom said as he sipped his drink.
“Yeah…that .” Sang added.
“Eh. More sleep for me.” TOP said with a chuckle.
“Shut up…You probably sleep while the teacher is talking, huh?” Trinhtrinh said.
“Heh. He probably snores, then gets hit in the head with a ruler.” Phuong said laughing.
“I can’t wait…” Mylinh said. Everyone looked at her weirdly.
“Well, I guess we should sleep early then? Got it?” Phuong said getting up.
“Yes, mother.” Everyone said.  Phuong narrowed her eyes.
“Go. Now.” she said pointing upstairs.


END OF CHAPTER 8

Short, eh? Cause of the sequel.

So, as some of you may know, I am going to have a sequel to this story. It’s basically like this story, but like a resume to it. Alright? So, on to the sequel!