C H A P T E R 007 // Mylinh and WuChun

A Place Called Home

THE NEXT DAY

Everyone was so excited for the one week vacation that they rushed downstairs with their bags.  Phuong announced that the limo will come and take them to the airport at 7 AM and that they’ll probably be on the island around 2 PM.  Someone knocked on the door.
“Hey Phuong. Hi everyone.” Sungmin greeted with someone behind him.
“Hey…who’s that?” Phuong asked pointing at the guy.
“Oh. This is my brother, WuChun. He‘s a bit younger than me, 20 years old.”
“Oh! That’s Mylinh’s age!” Trinhtrinh said.  Mylinh hit her on the arm.
“Hello, My name is WuChun.” he bowed.  Everyone greeted him with warming smiles, especially Mylinh.  The limo arrived and drove them to the airport.  Everyone got seated in pairs on the plane.  Phuong&Sungmin, Trinhtrinh&Mylinh, Sang&TOP, Luom&WuChun.  A few hours later, everyone fell asleep except for TOP, Trinhtrinh, and Mylinh.  Phuong’s head was laying on Sungmin’s shoulder with his head on hers. Luom and Sang were sleeping with their head back. TOP was glaring at Sungmin. WuChun was sleeping with headphones on. Trinhtrinh was listening to music until she noticed Mylinh gazing upon WuChun.
“Yah, what are you doing?” Trinhtrinh whispered.  Mylinh broke her gaze and looked at Trinhtrinh.
“Ahh…nothing, psh…” Mylinh said her face turning red.
“I see…You like WuChun, huh?” Trinhtrinh said a bit too loud that it startled everyone.  Mylinh covered Trinhtrinh’s mouth with her hand.  A few minutes later, they finally arrived on the island.  TOP and Phuong shared a room, Mylinh and Trinhtrinh shared a room, Luom and Sang shared a room, and WuChun and Sungmin shared a room.

WITH PHUONG&TOP


“What were you doing on the plane? It looked like you glaring daggers at Sungmin.” Phuong said slightly laughing while she was unpacking her stuff.
“Oh, nothing…”  TOP said looking stressed out. Phuong got up and stood next to him.
“Hey…it looks like you haven’t slept in days….What’s wrong?” Phuong asked looking at the bags under his eyes.  She put her hand on his cheek and started caressing it.
“Phuong…” TOP said grabbing her hand. “I…”
“HEY! Guys, let’s go to the beach!” Luom yelled opening the door.
“Ahh, c’mon TOP oppa!” Phuong said grabbing his arm.  Everyone sat under the cabana while Sang, Luom, and Trinhtrinh ran into the water.  Phuong, TOP, and Sungmin went to go walk around…Mylinh and WuChun went water rafting.

A/N: While we’re at the island, I’m going to be writing mostly about Mylinh and WuChun, since it’s her scene.

WITH MYLINH&WUCHUN

“Ahh…it feels nice today, huh?” WuChun said looking at Mylinh.
“Ahah, yeah…” Mylinh said blushing madly.  They talked a lot about each other.  Like their hobbies, likes, dislikes, and etc.  And WuChun just found out she liked roses.
At night, there was a knock on the door in Mylinh and Trinhtrinh’s room.
“Oh hey, what are you doing here?” Trinhtrinh asked surprised to see WuChun.
“Is Mylinh here? Can you ask her to come out for a sec.?”
“Yeah, sure.” Trinhtrinh said as she knocked on the bathroom door.  Mylinh walked out and glanced at WuChun with wide eyes.  Trinhtrinh smiled and nudged her, signaling her to go.
“Here.” WuChun said looking down handing her a bouquet of roses.
“Aww, thank you.” Mylinh smiled. “So, why are we here?” she asked looking at the ocean.
“Oh, I wanted to ask you something…”  WuChun said. “Come, follow me.” he grabbed her hand and lead her to a table with her favorite foods.  Mylinh was very astonished.  After they finished eating, they sat down on the sand.
“Was it good?” he asked.
“Uh, yeah. Thanks.” Mylinh said grinning.  She bit her bottom lip looking nervous.  Every time she was around him, she had butterflies in her stomach.
“Do you….want to be my….girlfriend?” WuChun asked looking down with his face red as a tomato.  Mylinh smiled and nodded.

THE NEXT DAY


“Ahh… Did you guys sleep good last night?” Phuong yawned when everyone got into the cabana.
“Yeah.” Everyone said.
“Well, I couldn’t. TOP kept snoring…” Phuong smirked and ran away from him.
“YAH!” TOP said chasing her around.  Sungmin looked at them and put on a fake smile.
“Where is Mylinh and WuChun, by the way?” Phuong asked when TOP finally stopped chasing her.  Then, Mylinh and WuChun walked down the steps holding hands. Everyone’s mouth was like ‘O’.
“Are you guys...?” Sang asked..  Mylinh giggled.
“Yeah...we are…and she’s mine.” WuChun said.  Mylinh’s face turned red.
“Aww, that’s so cute!” Phuong and Trinhtrinh squealed.


END OF CHAPTER 7

Comments are WANTED!

THANK YOUH!