Dating my seonsangnim

Nan Deo Isang Molla (I Don't Know You Anymore)

Yunho and Yuri. They will miss each other.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh dear!! What should I say? Yes? Err!! Don't look at me like that Yunho, You're melting me. "A..a..ahh.. Of course! We..we're friends, right? we're also in the same village s..s..so there's no problem." I answered. Oh my! Why am I always stuttering when I'm with Yunho? It's embarrassing. Then he smiled "Thank you Yuri-ssi" and he bows to me like a kid and he looks really happy. Oh my!! He bowed to me. Is he really serious about me? But why? Why me?

The next day. I woke up early. Mom was surprised because I'm always late. Hahahhahaha:) I'm a little bit nervous then I heard the bell rang. It's him.

"Goodmorning Yuri-ssi." he greeted me with his very charming smile. "Ready?" he added. "Yeah.. Omma! We're going!" I shouted then walk outside. "Where are you going?" he asked. "To the bus stop," I answered. "I rent a car for you so we don't have to ride a bus starting today," he explained and he points his finger to the car he rented. Well. It's not practical to buy a new car for less than 2 weeks' stay you know. Whoa! He just rented that? the newest model of Porsche? Oh dear!!

Is this happening? I'm sitting next to Yunho.. just inches away.. in his car. I smell his perfume.. very manly. Oh my!! I think I will faint. I sighed. "Is there something wrong? Did you forget something? We can go back Yuri-ssi" Yunho asked. "No. I just can't believe that we're going to school together" I answered. "Get used to it Yuri-ssi" I replied. Oh my!!! Don't smile at me like that. You're making me anxious. "How's your sleep?" he asked. "My sleep? Quite good. Why?" I said to him. "Because it seems like you haven't sleep yet" he explained. "Chinjja?" then I looked in the mirror. Oh dear! How did he notice that? It's embarrassing. "Aahh I did my assignment and I finished it so late that's why--" "You don't have to explain," He said. Whew! How can I sleep with these very fast and unexpected happenings in my life you know?

So we arrived at school 20 minutes before my first class. Whoa! This is my first time to be so early in class. People were looking at us. Oh my! I remember my daydream. Walking with this very handsome and respected guy in the entire school as your boyfriend. And they will say "You're so lucky Yuri-ah!" I can't stop smiling. It feels very nice. very wonderful.. seeing people looking at you, smiling at you and greeted you.Like celebrity. Hey Yuri-ah! Don't assume. We're just friends. No commitments. Then I feel sad knowing that Yunho will go back to London for his further studies. Will he forget me? Err! I hate this feeling.

Yunho escorted me to my room. "See you later!" he said. I just nod. then I walk to my seat and sit. My classmates gather around me and starting to ask. I'm not in the mood answering their questions, because I know, he will go back where he came from in 10 days. Oh dear!!

Every day, we go to different places. Amusement Parks, Malls, Watch movies together, Eat different cakes and desserts, read in Public Libraries and other things related to our likes/hobbies. Because of that, we became close. Closer than I think we can be. We have fun with each other's company. My mom, my sis Sooyoung, and Sunny also got close to him. He's like a true boyfriend but... Like Cinderella, the time given for us will end.... today:(

"This is our last day together Yunho seonsangnim" I said. "Why are you still calling me 'Seonsangnim'? We're not in the school anymore Yuri-ssi" Yunho answered. "You can call me 'Oppa" he continues. "Well.. Oppa.. Thank you for everything. I am happy accompanying you. I hope it's the same way too and.. and.. I also hope that you still contact me when you get there. Goodbye and Goodluck Yunho-ssi!!" then I smiled. "This isn't a goodbye Yuri-ssi. This is just the beginning" then he kissed me on my left cheek. Oh dear!! that's my first kiss. I froze, I can't move and I don't know what to say, I just looked at him and he smiled at me. He gives me a pink box, "Open that box when you got home arasso? I just nod and then I heard his name, the airplane will take off in 10 minutes..