Getting to know each other

Nan Deo Isang Molla (I Don't Know You Anymore)

Sooyoung is Yuri's big sister.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You are insane!!!!!" I shouted to him, he just smiles and said: "See you after class". Then he left. I was looking at him while he's walking then he vanished, I was just there for a couple of minutes and then I go to my locker to get my p.e. uniform. I don't know why I feel so nervous seeing my locker maybe because of what just happened but luckily nothing is there just my p.e. uniform and other kinds of stuff. I feel so relieved.

"Yuri-ah!" Sunny called me. "What happened?" she asked. Then I told her everything. "Chinjja? So you're saying that Yunho seonsangnim is..... your boyfriend now?" she asked. I nodded and said " But it's not that clear to me you know" I explained. "OMG!! Your boyfriend is the hottest guy in the academy Yuri chinggu.. Just accept it! Like what I've said before, you both have something mutual with each other you know.." she said. "Alright.. alright. Let's go to our class come on Sunny-ah" I said to her.

After class, I felt really nervous. When I saw him in the gate waiting for me, I was blocked again, I can't focus, I don't know what to do and I can't explain my feelings. Err!!!! What's happening to me? Then I walk slowly towards him. He smiled at me and greeted me. "Hi, Yuri-ssi" he carries my belongings and then we walk. I don't know what to say. I don't know how to start a conversation, so I remain silent. "Do you want to eat or go straight home?" he asked. I looked at him. It takes 1 minute before I respond "A..a..ahhh I want to go home. Aniyo!.. let's eat first.." I answered. So we go to my favorite coffee shop. "1 slice of blueber--.." "Try this one Yuri-ssi. 1 Choco Caramel and the Black Forest please" he said to the food attendant. While waiting for the cakes to be served, I decided to open a topic. A topic that is still not clear to me. "Why are you doing this?" I asked. "Because I want to" he answered. I just look at him. Oh my. I can't understand this guy. "Come on Yuri-ssi.. There's nothing to be worry.. I won't bite you anyway" He said. "Alright.. Let's be friends, right? Let's start again. Annyeong haseyo! I'm Kwon Yuri. 17 yrs old. Nice to meet you" I said while offering my hand. And that's the start of our friendship.. hahahahahaha:D

He escorted me up to the front of our house. "Thank you seonsangnim. See you tomorrow." I said to him. But suddenly someone opens the door. "Omo!! Omma!" I was surprised. "Oh Yuri-ssi, you have a visitor, invite him inside," she said to me. "Aniyo!! He's going home and.."Annyeong haseyo Mrs. Kwon, Jung Yunho ip nida, cho eum bep ket seup nida! (I'm glad to meet you). "Come inside," my mom said. OMG!!

"Nice house Mrs. Kwon, very simple but elegant." Yunho complimented. "Oh really? Thank you! Have a seat I'll make some snacks." mom said then she walks to the kitchen. "Yuri-ah! Did you see my-- Oh! Annyeong haseyo!" Sooyoung Unnie said. My sister. She is now in college. "He's so handsome sis," she whispered to me. "I know.," I said to her and I can't stop myself giggling like crazy. Yes! I think I'm crazy. I sat next to him on the couch and try to open a topic. "A..a..ahh.." I can't think of anything, he was staring at me and waiting for what I will say. Err!! I don't know what to say so I just looked down. "I'm sorry seonsangnim. I don't know how to entertain a visitor. I don't know what to say, I'm blocked and I---"  "Just be what you are Yuri-ssi. Whatever you do and whatever you say, It's okay with me." Yunho explained. "And.. Please look at me when you're saying something arasso?" he added. I just nod. But inside of me, I want to jump and laugh out loud. Oh dear! I'm speechless.

"Snacks are ready!" mom came out from the kitchen. "Oh! You're so fast, mom." I told her. "Of course! To have a very handsome visitor is our pleasure my dear!" mom answered. Yunho just smiles. Mom put the snacks in the center table and join us. "By the way, you're my daughter's--"  "He's my teacher. He is a student from the University of Cambridge and he is now taking his internship here" I explained. "The University of Cambridge? in the United Kingdom? Where Prince William lives?" mom asked. "Yes," I answered. "Yuri-ssi, Are you, Mr. Jung, now? Why are you answering?" mom said to me. "I..I'm answering it for him.:" I answered then Yunho laughed and my mom too. "Yuri-ssi is funny you know. She also---"  "OMMA!!" I shouted. "Okay. Alright. Maybe it's time for me to cook dinner. Eat with us Mr. Jung." mom said. "My pleasure Mrs. Kwon. I also want to ask permission if I could pick up Yuri every day. Going to school and after school" Yunho said. I didn't know he has that in mind. "Well. It's okay with me Mr. Jung" mom answered. "The one you should've asked is Yuri" she added. Then the two looked at me. Oh dear! I'm going to be crazy. Everything is so fast..