My new friend

Nan Deo Isang Molla (I Don't Know You Anymore)

Yoona, Yuri and his new friend Nichkhun:)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Excuse me. I'm looking for Ms. Kwon Yuri?" Nichkhun said. "Yes. I'm Yuri. How may I help you, sir?" I answered. He stares at me and smile. "Just like I thought when I first hear your voice on the phone," he said. "Oh! So you are Mr. Horvejkul?" I asked. "Yup! Nichkhun Horvejkul." then he lends his hand and we shake hands. "For a while sir," I replied. He's cute though and looks very young as my age. I went to my locker and get the folder he left yesterday. "Here sir! I know this is an important document for your company." I said. "Thank you for taking care of this document. If you have time may I invite you to dinner?" He asked. "No sir it's okay, anyway it's my job," I answered. "Well. If you need help or anything, don't hesitate to call me arasso?" He wrote his number on a tissue paper. I smiled at him when he gives it to me. "I like your smile, Ms. Yuri. Nice meeting you. Oh! I have to go but I will come back again. See you!" he said. "You're welcome!" I replied. Well. It's good to know that there still nice people here on earth. Then my phone rang. It's Yoona.

"Yuri-ah! I will pick you up after an hour arasso?" she said. "Yeah..Yeah.. See you!" I answered. She picked me up after my duty then we go to the mall to buy some things she needed.

"How about this?" Yoona asked. "Hmmm. I think the blue one is better" I answered. She is looking for a tie for a gift to a friend, but I think that a friend is the one she likes. Of course, I know! because she acted strangely. "Ok! I take this," she said. "Come on Yuri-ah! I need to buy a dress" she added. She chooses a simple black dress and a blue-green cocktail dress with a flower as a design on the right side of the shoulder. "Whew! at last! Are you done?" I asked. "Not yet Yuri-ah let's go to the salon," she answered. "What?? Are you going to a party?" I asked. "Yup. so let's go," she replied.

"We're going to be late Yuri-ah so wear this Bluegreen cocktail dress and they will help you in your hair and make-up," she told me. What the?? When will I agree to come to a party? Err!! You're making me crazy Yoona!!!! "Where are we going Yoona?" I asked. "You will see chinggu-ah!" she answered. "Come on Yoona" I replied but she just giggled.

Yoona didn't tell anything about the party we'll be going to. I got nervous. I wish Yunho is not there. Oh dear!! Then we stop in a  mansion. I remember Yoona said before that they will buy a new house. OMG!! This is ten times bigger than their old house. So beautiful!! I wish I can reside in this kind of house.. not just a house. it's a mansion.. so I can be like a princess.. Wait a sec?? It means.. Yunho is here too? Oh dear! Oh my gosh! What should I do? I'm not ready to face him..

"We're here Yuri-ah! Feel at home. This is our new house. Let's go! My parents are waiting for you" she said. OMG! I can't walk.. My feet stock on the ground. "Hey! Gwaenchana? Don't be nervous. It's just my parents." then she held my hand. Well.. It's not about her parents why I'm nervous. It's about Yunho. I took a deep breath. "I'm not nervous Yoona. Let's go!" I said to her.

"Hi, mom! Hi dad! I'd like you to meet my best friend. Kwon Yuri!" Yoona introduces me. "Pretty young lady. Like what Yoona said, you are gorgeous!" Mr. Im said. "Thank you, Mr. Im, nice to meet you, sir!" I replied. "Where's Yunho? I'd like you to meet my handsome son." Mrs. Im said. "We've met already Mrs. Im.. at your company and--" "Oh! Oppa is there! Yunho oppa!! Come over here!!" Yoona called Yunho. Oh dear!! This is not good. I can't look at him. "Yunho-ah meet your sister's friend Yuri-ssi." Mr. Im said. "Nice to see you again Ms. Kwon" then he lends his hand. I can't move my hand. I don't know why. I'm just looking at his hand. "Yuri-ah.." Yoona whisper to me then I shook hand with him. I looked at his eyes but I don't see Yunho. The person I wait for 4 years. He just looking at me with no reaction. "Enjoy the night Ms. Kwon," Yunho said then he walks away. How can I enjoy this party Yunho-ah? Seeing you here like you don't know me at all? I don't want to be like this anymore! I have to find the answer!

"Oppa!!" Yoona called someone. I looked where it is and.. Oh! Mr. Horvejkul? "Hey, Yoona! You look great tonight." Nichkhun said to Yoona. "Thanks! Meet my best friend Yuri." she said. "Oh! Is that you Ms. Kwon Yuri? Nice to see you again! You looked stunning tonight." he said to me. "You knew each other?" Yoona asked. "Yes. I just met him this morning. He left some things in the store." I explained. "What a small world Yuri-ssi!" Nichkhun said and give his big smile. "By the way! I have a gift for you oppa!" Yoona gives her gift. So this is the guy she's talking about.. not bad.

The party went well. So this is the feeling being in a class-A party huh. But I prefer to be in a simple party. "Don't just sit here Yuri-ssi.. Come on let's dance!" Nichkhun took me to the dance floor. "So Yuri-ssi. Do you have a boyfriend?" Nichkhun asked. then I saw Yunho. He is looking in our way. "I'm single. And Yoona too!" I answered. Then he smiles. I saw Yoona saw us that's why I stop dancing with him then go to her. "Yoona! It's getting late. I think I have to go home." I said to her. Oh! I just left Nichkhun-ssi on the dance floor. Sorry, Nichkhun-ssi. "Ok, I send you home let's go!" Yoona said. "I just have to say goodbye to your parents first then we go," I said to Yoona.

"Thank you for inviting me here Mr. and Mrs. Im" then I bow. "Nice meeting you Ms. Yuri," Mr. Im said. "Dad. I will send her home" Yoona said. "No! It's late Yoona, call your brother and let him send Ms. Yuri home" Mrs. Im said. What? What did she just say? "No!!!" I shouted. They looked at me. Confused.  "I mean. I can take a cab." I added. "You're our guest don't worry Yunho will send you home safely." Mr. Im said. "Thank you very much, sir, but--" "I can take her home Mr. Im" Nichkhun said from our back. "No Nichkhun-ssi. You're also our guest let Yunho send her home." Mrs. Im told Nichkhun. I didn't know Nichkhun and Yunho are at our back. "Yunho-ah! Send Yuri home arasso?" Mrs. Im said. he just nods. There's still no reaction with his face. What am I gonna do??