~4~

What?!! I Rent A Boyfriend?! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mikka stare at her best friend who’s had devil horns appear on her head and red point arrow tail swinging behind her.

"Ready?" Mikka slowly nod her head in fear.

"Wonderful, truth or dare?" Mikka held her breath and let out one word.

"Truth." Sera grinned wide as glint appears her eyes.

"Is it true that Bambam has confessed his feeling to you?" Mikka eyes wide in shock and then they heard a loud thump upstairs.

Sera look up in confusion, "Uhh, what was that?" Sera asked as Mikka nervously gulped and she nervously smiles at Sera.

"It's probably my books I put the stack up on the edge of my desk." Mikka lied as Sera raise her eyebrow then she shrugged her shoulder.

"Ok, so is it true?" Mikka sigh and nodded her head.

"Hai, of course I didn't accept his feeling." Sera frown. "Why not?" Mikka look down at her lap.

"Because, he's my best friend and a brother. I can't think of him as a boyfriend. Beside he's not actually my type." Mikka said and Sera nodded her head then she stop as she stare at Mirai.

"Speaking of type, are you gonna tell me what your type of men?" Sera asked as Mikka smile and shake her head.

"It's my turn." Sera pout as Mikka mentally sigh in relief, 'Thank kami for truth and dare rules.' Mikka thought then she swallows.

"Truth or dare?" Sera thought about it then she open , "Dare." Mikka smile evilly.

"I dare you to Flirt and date someone for two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter