~2~

What?!! I Rent A Boyfriend?! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Mikka look at her mirror, she smooth her uniform and fix her short black hair.  "At least I don't have a bed hair." Mikka sigh and grabbed her bag then walk out of her bedroom. Mikka descended the stairs and stopped as she looks around. Everything is very quite, empty and lonely. Mikka shake her head and leave her house before she lock the door. Mikka walking while take her I pod out; she put on her headphone and pushes play. She's listening to You stole my heart. Mirai like this song a lot, it, she play this song everytime and anywhere. "Why,ooh, I love you, baby " Mikka sang  while bobble her head. "Mimi-chan!!!!" Mikka jump a little and she pull down her headphone around her neck. She turns around and saw Umika running toward her with a big smile on her face. Mirai shake her head, "Even in the morning she is already really hyper. " Mirai mumbled as Sera stopped in front of her. "Mimi-chan." Sera panted Mikka watch her,then she said "I...found a really awesome song last night. I want you to hear! I'm sure you'll love it!" Umika gave Mirai her I pod, Mirai took Umika I pod and take out her headphone in Umika Ipod. Mirai put on her ears and push play. Mirai blink when she heard a noise. And then it started to play, Mirai slowly bobble her head while walking along with Sera. Sera smile wide when she saw Mikka taken like the song. Mikka small smile at the song, Sera bit her lip. Mikka couldn't help but smile wide and Sera sigh in relief. Mikka look at Sera when the song is ended, she pull down her headphone, "What song is this?" Umika smile wide. "Can you smile, it's a beautiful song." Mikka nodded her head agree with Sera. "Yea, who sing this song?" Sera glances at Mikka. "It is a famous group. They are under Woolim Entertaiment, they are the one and only Infinite. They are so great I really love them, they can dance and sing well." Sera explained with much enthusiasm and Mirai nodded her head. "Ok, I can tell this song is very popular since knowing you. You would check all popular things on the internet." Sera rubbing back of her neck sheepishly while she is grinning creepyly. "oh speaking of Internet. Did you play the quiz?" Sera asked Mikka as Mikka nodded her head. "Yep, it was kindda fun." Sera smile excited, "Then what type of men do you like?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter