~3~

What?!! I Rent A Boyfriend?! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The maid set the glass of water down on the coffee table, "Here's your water." The maid said as Mark thank her and grabbed his glass of water.After changing her clothes Mikka sat down on the couch across from him. Mikka stare at him while he sip his water and look around.

"Nice house." Mark said and Mikka nod her head.

"Thanks." Mikka continue stare at him. Mark set his water down and cross his leg while his elbow on his knee and his chin on his palm.

He stare at Mikka, "What should I called you?" Mikka raise her eyebrow at him.

"What?" Mark sigh, "I said what should I called you? Something that you're comforable with." Mikka blink and she tilted her head.

"You can call me Mikka-shi." Mikka said as Mark frown.

"Iie." Mikka raise her eyebrow.

"Why not?" Mikka cross her arms, Mark stood up and walk toward Mikka. Mikka watch him as he gets closer and closer then he set his hands between her head. Mikka lean farther back away from him, Mark lean forward.

"Because you're my girlfriend. Boyfriend don't called his girlfriend formal." Mikka eyes wide when he bent down his head to her neck. Mikka hardly gulped, "Mmm...you smell nice...like a chocolate." Mikka shiver his lip move on her skin.

He lean back and stay close to her face, Mikka stare at his eyes, "I should called you...Choco." Mikka blink and notice his eyes stare at her lip.

"I wonder if your lip taste like chocolate?" Mark eyes stare back at her eyes.

"Should I test it?" Mikka eyes wide when he slowly bent toward her lip then...

DING DONG

Mikka jump in shock as she pushes him away from her. Mark control his balance and notice her blushing face.

Mikka stood up and ran to the front door, Mark slowly let his small smile on his face.

"Baka~ I won't kiss you if you feel uncomfortable." Mark whispers.

Mikka peak through the camera and her eyes wide, 'Oh ! I forgot Sera is coming! Damn!' Mikka quickly ran back to the living room, she grabbed Mark hand and pull him up to her bedroom.

Mark raise his eyebrow at her, "Isn't it a little too early for ?" Mikka face turn red and she glare at him, "Baka! I'm not here for ! I'm hiding you here. Since you won't leave and Sera are staying here for the night. You...better not do anything while Sera is here." Mikka said while poke his chest while Mark look at her in amuse.

"You're not going to tell her?" Mikka shake her head.

"Nope! I have to answer the door right now, and don't ever leave this room." Mikka poke his chest once again and ran out of her bedroom.

Mark shake his head amuse, "That girl is very different from any other girl." Mark said as he sat down on Mikka's bed.

...

Mikka gave Sera a soda, "So what was the important news that your pare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter