Fate 005

Fate's Game

His mom was definitely happier than anyone else. Her beloved son was back! She never liked the idea of him going to the states. Now he was back. She knew that her son was back for her. And she always shiped her with her son. Even if it was already past midnight she was feeding him all of the 20 items she had cooked for him. After all the things he went to bed. He was lying on his bed but couldn't sleep. His mother came into his room.

''We Didn't touch anything since you left. You grandfather wasn't happy for you to coming back. Still he is not happy. If he says something ignore him.'' His mother said to him.

He chuckled at his mothers remark.

''Omma, aren't you happy that I'm back for good? Then why are you tensed about grandfather?''

''Ofcourse I'm happy! It's just you know your grandfather. So tell me, why did you decided to come back suddenly? Is it because of the late girlfriend or about her?''

''You know me too well, Omma.'' He chuckled. ''Partly I came back for my late girlfriend but mostly I came back for her. Minsoo hyung told me how she has become so reserved. She doesn't talk much, eat much and only keep herself busy with piano. You know how much she loves piano? So after hearing those i dicided to come back for her. Then Leah's letter told me to chase her. I also came back because I missed you. I love you, mommy.'' He hugged his Mother.

''Ofcourse I know you too well, you are my son. I love you too my son. Beside mothers are suppose to know everything. I'm really happy that you came back. Even though it's for Sarang.'' She hugged him back.

He kept quite. His morther continuted.

''I know how much you love her. I saw the pain in your eyes when you had to leave her 3 years ago. Now you are back why don't you go and make her yours! She used to come to my cafe almost everyday to see me after you left. Everything stopped after that accident.''

''Yeah, omma, I'm going to make her mine again.''

''That's my boy!'' his mother kissed his forehead. ''You should sleep.''

''Yeah, Omma. Good night. And i'm going out tomorrow early in the morning. Won't be here for breakfast.''

''Good night son.''

---

In the early morning he went to visit Ilhoon, Sohee & Leah. First he gave them flowers. Then he went in front of Ilhoons grave.

''Ilhoon-ah, I'm sorry I couldn't come earlier. You know I went back to the US just to pack everything up. So I can come here soon. Now I'm back. I'm back fully. Mostly I'm back because of Sarang. Why didn't you tell me you liked her? You know I can never give her up. I hope you would understand and give me your blessing. I'm sorry. Goodbye. I'll visit you later. Take care. Buddy.'' He said to Ilhoon's grave. Then he went to in front of Sohee's grave.

''Sohee-ah., I'm sorry I couldn't visit you earlier. I hope you are doing well. You know now I'm back, I'm back for her. You were right that day. I shouldn't have left her. Now I'm going to make her fall for me again.''  He said to Sohee's grave. Then he moved to Leah's grave.

''Leah, I hope you are doing great there. You know i've finally decided to move back here & make her mine. And I'm really sorry for not visiting earlier. thank you for being there for me. Please watch over me.'' 

---

He came there with his bestfriend, Bang Minsoo. Minsoo drove him there. Minsoo had payed his respect yesterday, now he was waiting for Daniel to come down so they could grab breakfast together. 

He was climbing down then he saw a familiar figure was climbing up. Then they made eye contact. Time froze.

*************************************************