Fate 013

Fate's Game

"Ricky!!! Turn the car!!" Yelled Saranghae.

"Aigoo! Wait! I'm going! Aish this girl." 

"Stop the car!!"

"Yeah. We are here. Get out. I'll come after parking."

Sarang ran. The lift wasn't coming down so she used the stairs. Why her mother was going Ricky's apartment? Why her mother was in hurry? Her mother would never come unless it's really important. Was it because of Minsoo's wedding? 

By the time she entered the house everyone started at her she was someone else. Ricky broke the silence coming there.

"So why did Sarang make me come here like a mad man?" He asked entering dragging Sarang with him. 

"So you guys are all here!" Mrs Choi clasped her hands together. "You guys weren't answering your phones so I had to come here. Minsoo, your to-be-in-laws are coming to fix the engagement date. You have already met Kim Lisa. its time I guess. Hurry let's go to our house. You guys are also here it's better. You guys are coming also. I'm leaving. Come after me. And welcome back Daniel. I'm glad that you are back." She gave a smile to Daniel then left. "Oh! You are coming with me Sarang." She turned and pulled Sarang with her. 

After the ladies left nobody said a word for five minutes. They are looking at Minsoo. They had different looks. After 5 minutes Jonghyun broke the silence. 

"Let's go guys. Or else Mom will throw a tantrum." Jonghyun said getting up. 

"Wait! Minsoo hyung is getting married?" Asked Ricky.

"Yes. This spring." Jonghyun answered for Minsoo.

"And you didn't even bother to tell us, hyung?" Chanhee asked.

"How could you hyung? And to sad you have met her?" Byunhyung said.

"I have nothing to say hyung." Ricky said. "You also knew, Daniel hyung?" Daniel nodded.

Chanhee pressed his lips into a thin line.

"I'm sorry you guys. I didn't have the right time to tell you guys. It happened so fast."

"We also found out last night. Don't bother telling him anything" Jonghyun said shaking his head. "Let's go. Get ready you all. You guys don't want Mom to throw a tantrum."

----

*in Mrs Choi's car*

"Why did you drag me with you?" Sarang asked her mother.

"You have to look pretty! Look at you! Because of crying to much you face is swollen. You can't look like that in front of Daniel, can you?" 

"Mom..."

"Yeah. I know I'm the best Mom. I like Daniel for you better."

"It's nothing like that Mom."

"Look! Now you are even talking more because he is back!"

Sarang just shook her head.

Wei, the Butler, driver, Mrs Choi's bodyguard smiled. Because the Choi heiress was becoming normal. Even its been one day they met again.

---

All of them entered. The house staffs bowed. 

When they entered the house was decorated simply. 

"There you guys are! We were waiting for you guys to come!" Bang Minha exclaimed when they were set at the garden.

"Hello noona, hello hyung." They bowed Minha and her husband, Kim Jungsuk.

Then they saw Sarang. She was wearing a black dress which was knee length, full sleeved and round collar. Her hair was down. She had deep mascara and light peach lipstick. Their jaws dropped. She was looking extremely beautiful Even though her get up was simple. Daniel couldn't take his eyes off. She sat beside Minsoo. The guests was going to arrive soon. It was nearly dinner time.

The look on Daniel's face was epic! Everyone was smiling knowingly. They knew it's going to be a long night. 

**************************************************