Fate 001

Fate's Game

A plane from New York just landed on Incheon International Airport. A very sad looking young man stepped in the passengers area. Anyone could tell he's in a hurry. He needed to be there. Why? Because....

*Flashback 2 days ago*

There's a accident near Seoul-Busan highway. A mini-bus, carrying 25 people is crashed. Only 7 out of 25 has survived. 3 out of 7 is highly injured. And the others are spot dead. Lets pray for the deads and their families.

Then a phone call made him like that. His girlfriend and a childhood best friend was in that bus. When he heard the news, he didn't waste anytime. Just got the 1st plane to Seoul.

*Flashback ends*

He couldn't believe it. He girlfriend, Park Leah was no more. The girl who was his first friend in the U.S. The girl wanted to give them a chance dispite knowing his feelings for her. He had grown frond of her. They only started dating 1 month ago. He knew that Leah came to Korea to visit her grand parents with her parents. That day Leah wanted to travel alone, so went to Busan. Leah told him that she would go. He never knew it would turn out that way. He was hurt really hurt. And the other hand, his childhood best friend, Jung Ilhoon. Who had treated him like his own brother. He liked him. They grew up together. They grew up and stared to fade away. But they were still in touch.

---

At first he went to Leah's house. They had already buried her body, they didn't wait for him. He told them not to. Because he knew he wouldn't able to take it.

He was more hurt because of the look of her parents. They were always so good to him. They treated him like their own son. They were strong in front of everyone, because that would Lead want. He stayed there few hours. He was about to go out then Mrs. Park called him.

''Daniel? Son, we have something to give you.''. He only blinked and said nothing. Then Mr. Park came.

''She had told us to give this to you, in case something happened to her-'' He couldn't continue. He broke down. After a few moments Daniel left their house.

---

The next day he went to Ilhoon's funeral. It wasn't only Ilhoon's but also his sister's, Jung Sohee. He remembered, Sohee was a nice girl. Sohee was her bestfriend.

After giving his respect to the Jung siblings, he was waiting with his friends. He wasn't sure that he should ask them about her. Then he saw her. She was crying. But her eyes were hurt, broken, full of regrets. Minsoo followed his gaze and answered...

"Her best friend and the guy she had been dating for one week died. She and Ilhoon had started dating one week ago. He asked her to be his girl but she didn't give him a answer. Now he is dead"

"Oh." that all could say back then. He didn't know how to react. He knew that her and Sohee were bestest friends. They were like sisters. They were always together. But Ilhoon? Why?

The rest of the day he was quite. All of the guys were comforting her. But she was really broken.

One week later he went back to the states. Because he had to do something really important. That was Leah's last wish.

***************