Encounter.

The B*tch you all hate

Chaejin's P.O.V.

"Umma, I'm home!" I yelled once I stepped into the house. It was silent as I waited for the unlikely reply. I sighed as I closed the door behind me and let my bag fall to the ground, making a loud thud which echoed throughout the whole house. I guess she wasn't home, just as it's always been for a while. The house feels so empty and lonely without my umma. Her mere presence could warm up a whole room on a bitterly cold winter day. Thinking about her soon led me to thinking about the plan Eunhee-ah and I conjured up. I began to second guess. Maybe I shouldn't do this. It isn't right. What would my umma think? I spent a good hour arguing with my conscience. I soon found myself hungry from, I'm guessing, thinking too hard. I sighed. Looks like I'm eating out again. I briskly got up and snatched a coat hanging on the hook closest to the door. As I was buttoning it up, I grew irritated by how numerous the buttons were and only managed to button half of them up before heading out. This reminded me of my umma again. Everything seemed to remind me of her right now.

FLASHBACK (Woooo~)

"Chaejin-ah, don't stay out too long alright? I need you to be home before 10 p.m.," My umma somewhat nagged. She knew me well enough to know that if no curfew was given I would return home at any time I pleased. I nodded slightly while continuing to button up my coat.

"I really need you to be home before that time, please Chaejin-ah. Just do it this one time, okay?" She continued, but this time she was rather pleading than nagging. I sighed and walked out of the house before she could further irritate me or get me to feel sympathy for her. 

FLASHBACK END~

Just thinking about how terribly I treated her I felt myself tearing up. I hated myself for doing so. She made one mistake and I didn't forgive her, no matter how well she treated me, while I made numerous mistakes and she said it was okay every single time. It wasn't okay though. I thought about this while wandering around the streets of Seoul, not really having a specific destination. When I came back to my senses I realized that I had no idea where I was. I didn't see any people and it was getting dark. It was like a horror movie. I continued walking around the block, but there were still no people to be seen. It was eerily quiet. Before I could react, I was kicked behind my knees and was on the floor.

"W-what do you want?" I stuttered, not even daring to look up.

"Look at me when you speak," A familiar voice demanded. I looked up to see guys around my age, probably older, hovering over me with smirks plastered on all their faces. I looked at the guy who had previously spoke to me while getting up.

"What do you want?" I asked again managing not to stutter this time.

"Depends," He began, "If you're a threat to us, we want to kill you, if you're lost then nothing." He waited for my reply. I didn't speak for a bit, I was shocked at what I heard. It's not everyday someone tells you they might want to kill you.

"Yah! Are you just going to stand there and wait for us to hurt you?" The guy spoke up again.

"A-aniyo," I started stuttering again, "I-I... It's just, it's not everyday I hear someone might want to kill me."

They all started laughing as if what I said was the funniest thing on Earth. I sighed. When the laughing subsided the same guy put a hand on my shoulder.

"I like you kid," He showed me a warm smile, "you're pretty damn funny." The others began laughing again. 

"Anyways," He continued, "I'm Kim Sunggyu of Infinite, which consists of me and them." He pointed to the intimidating looking guys behind him. Of course! I knew the voice sounded familiar, how could I not have realized that? He looked at me as if waiting for something.

"Oh right. Um... I'm Chae Jinseok, but please call me Chaejin." I bowed. They all smiled back. I guess they aren't as scary as I thought they would be. 

"So, you're not our enemy then, right?" The one that seemed to be the youngest of them asked, I think his name was Sungjong.

"No, of course not. I mean I hardly know you guys personally. What would I have against you?" I smiled, it faltered a bit when I realized I was their enemy, they just aren't aware of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry for the short and crappy chapter~ /bows/ I just really wanted to update. I promise I'll update again tomorrow! And this hasn't been proofread yet, so please ignore any mistakes, I'll try to fix them tomrrow. That's all~ COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE and ADD ME AS A FRIEND I command you to do it if you like. Oh yeah. Um, please comment guys~~ /begs/ It motivates me. Don't mind my friends naegaplz and boy1a4. kekeke :3 Oh yeah, and sorry to the people who want more Eunhee and / or Woohyun, I promise to have more of them in the next chapter. Especially Woohyun!~ YAAAY! Kay this is becoming too long... BYE!

-aegyoseob