Normal first day (part 2)

The B*tch you all hate

Eunhee’s P.O.V.

FLASHBACK (Continuation from the last chapter)

I continued sobbing until he roughly pulled me up. I just stared at him for a while trying to take in what all of this means… My own 10 year old brother killed our parents. I couldn’t believe it.

“Opp-pa,” I looked him straight in the eye, “who did it?” I asked him still trying to make myself believe it wasn’t him. He pushed me to the ground giving me a scary look.

“Oppa...” I whispered.

“Don’t you get it yet?” He laughed, he thought this was funny.  My tears were endlessly flowing.

“I did it,” He smiled,”You always were slow to catch on.” He started walking away. I was angry now; I pulled him back gripping onto his wrist.

“What?” He glared at me.

“Why?” I looked at him, not stuttering, not scared anymore, but enraged.

“Is that an attempt to be intimidating?” He chuckled. I stared at him intently, waiting for an answer.

“Well, if you really want to know, I did it because I was told to and I never liked our parents or you in the first place.” He easily pulled his wrist out of my grip and walked away. He did this without a second thought, and now he’s leaving me too… What does God have against me? I curled up into a ball and cried silently this time. If my own brother can do something this to me then I can't trust anyone. I won't trust anyone. I can't.

END OF FLASHBACK! (Woooo~)

I swung the door open. Whew. Nothing's there. I threw tossed my bag somewhere and plopped down onto the sofa. I'm so tired. I was busy studying last night. Yes, I study. I still have to get good grades if I want to pass high school, I have nowhere to turn to if I don't. What time is it? 

"It's only 12.. so much time to kill.." I got up and decided to do something productive since I had nothing else to do. I rummaged throung my bag to look for my science notes when some envelopes caught my eye. My eyes grew when I opened them and read the letter. 

Dear Ms. Lee Eunhee,

Your rent is long overdue. Your deadline is this Saturday. Please contact me at ********* when you have your payment ready.

                                                                                                                                 Sincerely,

                                                                                                                                        Mr. Baek

DAMMIT. I don't have enough money to pay rent and pay for food. Hm.. so it's either I starve or become homeless. FML. I guess I'm going to have to "borrow" some money again. 

-

"So, what were you up to in that restaurant so late at night?" the officer asked me, obviously already knowing the answer. I glared at him.

"What do you think I was doing genius?" The officer looked a bit taken back.

"Well, if my assumptions are correct.." he trailed off, "look I know you're living alone and are out of money, so I'll let you off with a warning." He finally dismissed me, after interrogating me a bit more. I strutted out of the room. They got me a cab home. What am I supposed to do now? I still don't have enough money and tomorrow's Friday. THIS. I started trying to conjure up some more plans, but none seemed to be realistic enough. 

-

I woke up to the alarm.. Wait what. Damn, I must have fallen asleep trying to come up with a plan. Oh well, I think the most realistic plan was to get a job unfortunately.. I am not the working type of person. I got up not even bothering to look at the time, because just by looking outside the window and seeing the sun already high up in the sky, I knew I was definitely late for school. I managed to drag myself to washroom. I brushed my teeth, took a shower, etc. Finally, I was ready for school. I headed out and started walking to school.

-

Let's see. This looks like a job I could probably bear with.. I highlighted the job ad. I continued walking down the hall when someone walked right into me. I fell on my . . I looked up getting ready to start ing at him, but I stopped myself. It was a new kid. I guess I'm going to have to show him he shouldn't mess with me. He held out a hand that I'm guessing he wanted me to take. I slapped his hand away, he immediately pulled his hand back. I got up and dusted my skirt off. 

"Yah! Kid, aren't you supposed to be in class?" I glared at him, trying to have an intimidating aura.

"Aren't you supposed to be in class?" He shot back smirking. The nerve of this kid. By this time evryone in the hall was staring at us. 

"You better watch your back, kid." I scoffed. I turned to walk away, but he stopped me and turned me around to face him.

"You need a job right?" he whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine. How'd he know?

"Y-yah! Get away from me kid, and how do you know?" I glared daggers at him.

"I have my ways. Oh yeah I have a name, so you don't call me kid all the time, it's Nam Woohyun." He flashed me an eye-smile.

"Well, okay then Nam Woohyun, how do you know?" I sneered. He just laughed at me. HE LAUGHED AT ME. Oh hell to the NO. I crossed my arms and tapped my foot, hoping that he would notice I'm getting impatient. Thankfully he did.

"You know, finding out you need a job isn't really a hard thing to do especially since you have job ads highlighted on here." He held up the newspaper. I snatched it away from him ready to walk away and remember to give him a menacing glare everytime I pass by him, but there's always a reason for this kid to pull me back.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW!" I yelled, I was fuming. 

"Calm your balls. I just wanted to tell you that if you needed a job, I know a place. The pay's really good and today's the pay day. Oh yeah and I didn't get your name." 

"Thanks for the offer, but I'm capable of finding my own job. And if you didn't already know, girls don't have balls, so I can't really 'calm them' genius. And my name's Lee Eunhee, keep that name in your mind and remember not to mess with me." I walked away, not being pulled back this time. Thank God the kid finally understands that I don't like him.

"If you're interested in the job I'll be waiting by the gate after school!" He yelled after me. Doesn't this kid give up. Sighs.

Woohyun's P.O.V.

"If you're interested in the job I'll be waiting by the gate after school!" I yelled after her. Well, this is going to be a bit harder than I thought. The other guys are such dorks I was almost positive that was the reason they couldn't get this over with.. I guess I have a lot of work to do.

"Hey! What's with the frowning face?" I know that voice. 

"It's nothing Sungyeol." I smiled at him, man he is so annoying I don't even like him, yet I have to be nice to him since he's part of the team.

"Well, if you say so Woohyunnie" He pinched my cheeks and walked away. Who does that?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong~! Sorry I haven't updated in a while :C I was a busy with stuff :3 Um, so yeah. I hope you guys like it!

Oh and don't forget to COMMENT and SUBSCIRBE. Don't be shy to add me as a friend if you want, I don't bite I am akward tho n.n

-aegyoseob