002

My First Love

Luhan sits on his bed and takes out something from his bag. It's her diary. He opens and read it. He just wants to know the truth, and the reasons she's being like that.

"Mother, died. Father, died. Everyone died but why am I still alive?" he frowns as he read it. "What the..." he raised a brow and continue to read the next page.

"Everyone said that I'm the ugliest girl in the world, but my mom told me that I'm the prettiest... Who should I believe?..."

"I hate everything! I hate myself! I hate the teachers! I hate the bullies! I hate everything! There's no reason for me to stay in this world. It's so cruel"

Luhan closes the diary quickly, he feels guilty for read it. Whatever his reason, he has no right to read it without getting her permission.

"I'm going to sleep" he said and quickly covered all of his body with his blanket, leaving the diary on the floor.

On the next morning, he goes to school like usual. He sits on his seat and he looks out at the outside through the window. He sees her. And again, the girls are bullying her. He stood up and walks out of his class quickly. How surprising to see she got beaten by them.

"Hey! Stop it! You could kill her" he shouted and the girls stop beating her.

Ji Eun pushes them and she quickly runs away. "Geez" he groans and follow her.

She runs to the rooftop.

He tries to find her everywhere but he couldn't see her. He flips through the page of her diary, hoping that she would write her favourite place in this school and he stops at this one page.

'On 20 February, I will jump off of the rooftop. For real!'

He looks at his watch and the date is today. "What the.... Seriously?!" he sighs softly.

He quickly runs towards the rooftop. He hits everyone on his way but he don't care about it. He opens the door and he sees a girl is standing at the end of the rooftop. 

"Hey! Don't you ever kill yourself!" he shouted and it startled her.

She turns around slowly and looks at him, though he couldn't sees her eyes but he knows that she's looking at him. He runs towards her and pull her far away from there. 

"Let me go!" she withdraw her hand. Her voice is still soft even though when she's screaming.

"Why did you do that? Aren't you afraid of death?" he asked, frowning slightly at her.

She shakes her head many times, looking down. Slowly, he lifts her head up slightly and pushes aside her hair gently. And now, he sees her face with his own eyes.

"You're pretty" he smiles softly.

She pushes him immediately and she steps backwards. It somehow surprised her and she didn't even realises it. "You shouldn't cover your face with your hair. Why would you hide your pretty face?" he said, looking at her in curiosity.

"You... You don't understand!" she said, and runs away from there.

"Hey, wait!" he shouted but she don't even turns around. "Yah... She's really something. What's wrong with her?"

 

Luhan sits on his seat, thinking of what has happened to her. He takes out the diary quickly, searching for something without thinking of the consequences that might happen in future. 

"What are you looking at, Luhan?" Kai glomps on his back, making him startled. He quickly hides the diary under his desk before pushing Kai slightly. "Don't do that anymore, I could have a heart attack" he said.

Kai laughs, sitting next to him. "Hey, you seem different since yesterday. Anything bothering you, hm?"

"Nothing. What would make you to say that I'm different?" he asked, looking at Kai questioningly. "I was very sure that you're acting differently. Is it because you're in love or something?" Kai nudges his elbow, laughing.

"Wha- Yah- I don't even know how to fall in love, so stop talking nonsense things to me okay"

Kai just nodding his head, don't want to argue with him. Soon, the class starts and he cannot focuses to anything instead of keep thing about her. Why it is too hard to get rid of her from his mind? She's no one to him; unless he thinks she's important.

"I'm sorry, can I go to the toilet?" he raises his hand and he walks out of the class as the teacher approved.

He walks on the hallway lazily, knowing that he lied to go to the toilet. It was too bored for him and he couldn't just stop thinking about her.

"Kyaa!~ Help! Someone help me!"

He quickly runs to the toilet as he heard someone's screaming from there. His eyes grew bigger to see a girl is lying on the floor, with her bleeding wrist.

"Please help me. I don't know what to do" the girl said panicky, hoping that he'll help her.

"Go to the class, find anyone to help you. I'll bring her to the infirmary room" he instructed and the girl do what he said.

He approaches the girl, pushing her hair aside to see who is she. "No way... It couldn't be.... Ji Eun! Wake up!" he shakes her body but there's no response from her. He quickly takes out his handkerchief and wrapped it around her wrist.

"What have you done, Ji Eun? You shouldn't try to kill yourself" he said as he carries her on his back, running to the infirmary room. He just hoping that she won't die because of it. Whatever his reasons, he just wants her to be safe, that's it.

 


 

[Seoul University]

 

"What happened to her then? Did she died?" everyone asked the same question. Could it be she died at that time?

Luhan just shakes his head, smiling slightly to them. "No, she was safe. If I was late, she could be die at that time" he laughed.

"Wow.... You're very cool!" they compliment him. "What happen next?"

"Little did I know... I had fallen in love with her"

Everyone in the class keep silent for a while, they're just dumbfounded to hear it. Was it one-sided love? Or did she returned his feelings? 

 


 

Hi! ^^ It's been a long time since the last updated.

So yeah, I have time and updated all my pending fics, keke ~ cx 

Hope you'll like it ^^

P/S : Please bear with the spelling and grammar error XD hoho

-Aeriren-