001

My First Love

[ Seoul University ]

 

Standing at the front, everyone look at him as they feel curious. He seems calm. Has he ever had any problems? Has he ever feels sad? He's still a human being though.

"So, you are... Lu Han?"

He just nodding his head while smiling yet it seems like nothing had happened to him. 

"Since this is the end of your first year, what would you like to share with us? Any interesting story from your past?"

He nods again, and his smile never fade. It is his first year in the university. Though he haven't talked a lot, everyone like and adore him, especially the girls. He seems mystery and curiosity about him never stops. Did something made him to be like that or is it really him? Back in the class when everyone are looking at him, his smile never fade from his innocent face.

 "Tell us then. And when you're done, please raise your hand like the others" his lecturer, Mrs. Jung, said.

Eveyone look at him and still feels curious. He never tells anyone the stories about his past but today, he will. "I wonder what he wants to tell us today" Yumi, one of his classmates said. 

Lu Han takes a deep breath and he looks at them. He's not sure if he should tells them a story but he guess he should. "My name is Lu Han and I will tell  you a story of my past" he said.

All the eyes are on him, everyone pay their attention to him, even the haters. It's not easy to hear any story about his past, especially from his own mouth.

"Three years ago when I was in high school, I met a girl. Lee Ji Eun"

"Did you fell in love with her?" Chanyeol, one of his classmates asked and everyone laugh, including Lu Han.

He let out a small giggle and he seems shy when heard that question. Everyone could barely know that he fell in love with the girl. But, is it his first love? And why he wants to tell a story about the girl out of all his stories from the past?

"It was raining heavily on that day, the day I met her for the first time" he smiles, it seems like a bitter smile and everyone curious about that girl. Where is she? Why she's not here? Or is she here, listening to everything he said?

"What happened to that girl? Where is she now?" Suzy, one of his classmates, asked.

"Don't be a spoiler, Suzy. We haven't listen to the story yet" everyone said and groan a bit. "Fine~" Suzy rolls her eyes.

Luhan clears his throat and continue his story.

"It was a cold day because of the rain. I raised my hand up and volunteered to bring the books to Mr Oh's desk and everything started from there"

 


 

[ 3 years ago ]

[ Hongseong High School ]

 

Luhan puts the books on Mr Oh's desk and he smiles widely. "Another good deed. Congratulation, Lu Han" he said to himself with a sweet smile on his face.

He walks on the hallway and he heard something from the store. It seems like a fight or maybe not. Curiosity appears in his mind and he slowly walks towards it and peeks inside. How surprising to see a few girls are bullying a girl in there. As they wants to hit the girl, he stops it immediately.

"Stop it! What do you think you're doing? Do you want to see Mr Kim?" he said, walking towards them furiously.

The girls run away quickly, leaving her alone. Everyone would feels scared with his threat because he will do it for real.

He approaches the girl slowly as he looks at her. Her hair is covering her face and he couldn't sees her face, even her lips. She clenched on her skirt tightly, she seems scared though.

"Hey, are you okay?" he asked with a soft voice as he didn't wants to scare her.

"I'm... okay..." she said. Her voice is too soft and slow, he couldn't even hears it properly.

"What? I can't hear you. Is it okay or not?" he asked again but a little louder.

She bites her lips and quickly runs away from there, leaving him dumbfounded. Does he seems scary to her? What he's trying to do was helping her and be nice. "Anyway, another good deed. Congratulation, Lu Han" he chuckles slightly before he sees something on the floor.

"What is it?" he frowns and took it. "A book?" he tilts and he sees a name.

"Lee Ji Eun?" he blinks his eyes and looks at the door. "Could it be that girl? Aigoo... I bet she's too scared and forget about her bo— Is it a diary?" he blinks, analyzing the 'book'.

He enters his class and sits on his seat with the book or diary on his hand. "I shouldn't open it, right? It could be a diary though..."

"But, I'm curious" he nodded and opens the first page. "My name is Lee Ji Eun. I'm 16 years old..." he read it slowly.

"My mother died in a pathetic accident... My father killed himself because of my mother's death... I was so afra—

"Yah, Luhan! What are you doing?" his best friend, Kai, asked.

He quickly close the diary, he's very sure it is a diary, and he puts it under his desk. "Ah... Nothing.. I'm just..." he didn't even know what to say though, well, he's bad at giving a lie to people especially Kai.

"What is it? What are you trying to say? Ah! Don't say that... You have... fallen... in love" Kai said as he burst into laughter.

He quickly hits Kai's head. "Yah!~ What were you thinking? I'm not falling in love with anyone, okay? Plus, the girls are just same" he said, rolling his eyes.

Kai shakes his head many times as he disagrees with Luhan. "Not all the girls are same... Especially... That girl" Kai said, nodding his head repeatedly.

"Who?" he tilts his head. "Lee Ji Eun" Kai answers quickly.

"Lee Ji Eun?" he blinks his eyes as he remembers that girl. "What's wrong with her?"

"She's the ignored girl in this school yet a loner. No one wants to be her friend and likes to bully her especially for fun. She's weird and scary for somehow, it's all because of her hair. Even me, I haven't see her face. Maybe she's too pretty to show her face or maybe she's not pretty so that she covered her face"

Luhan smacked his head again and again. "Yah! Don't talk about her when you didn't know anything about her. What I mean, you shouldn't talk like that about anyone whilst you don't even know anything about them"

Kai rolls his eyes and nodded. "Neh, I understand, Mr Lu Han" he laughed.

Luhan thinks again about that girl, could she possibly be the girl that Kai talked about ? Why would she wants to be a loner and let everyone bullying her? He's so curious about it and so that he has her diary. Should he read it? Will it be a sin for him to do that? Will unexpected things happen to him if he read it? He's just too curious and he wants to find out everything.

Once Kai left him, he takes out the diary and looks at it. The yellow and small diary of her. Everything in that could possibly has the reasons and also her secret that no one knows.

"Lee Ji Eun..."

 


 

Annyeong! How is it? I hope you'll like the first chapter c:

This is gonna be a short fic, I'm sure of that cx

anyway, thanks for read it! ^-^

Sorry for any mistakes and the spellings cx