Noona's Relationship with Jeremy

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho [season 2] [fan version]

[starting where Noona starts going to Jeremy]

Jeremy is walking away and then Noona [Eun Hae In] runs up to him.

"Jeremy!" says Eun Hae In even though she feels a bit scared / nervous.

"Yes?" replies Jeremy. 

Then Eun Hae In says, " You did very well today, and you also looked very cute. Keep up the good work."

"Thank you. See you at the next shoot," blushes Jeremy.

As Eun Hae In walked away from Jeremy, she hears a girl yell ,"Oppa!" to Jeremy.

"Yes?" Jeremy replied, but before the girl could say anything back, Eun Hae In says, "Jeremy, who's she?"

"This is my girlfriend, Park Shin Hye. Bye! See you at the next shoot! My girlfriend and I are going shopping!" said Jeremy.

As they walked away, Park Shin Hye whispered to Jeremy, " Who was she?"

"Oh, she was just someone i worked with today. I have no interest in her though, I barely met her today, but we might be friends, so don't get jealous." said Jeremy.

"Jealous? PShh! I would NEVER get jealous, I'm better than her." snapped Park Shin Hye, as they walked to a store.

Meanwhile, Noona takes out her phone and calls Seo Nyeo. 

~Phone conversation~

Seo Nyeo: "Did you do it?"

"Aish! No! He already has a girlfriend! " said Noona.

Seo Nyeo said,"Really? Well you still have a chance if-" 

"Don't even remind me of that! It was so hard! Why don't YOU try to do it?!" snapped Noona.

"I don't have too. I already have someone who likes me." bragged Seo Nyeo.

"The world really isn't fair!!! " screamed Noona.

"No, it's pretty fair. It's just not fair for a witch like you. Okay, I'm hanging up now. "

**Seo Nyeo hangs up**

"Hey!! Hey!! You!! What did you just call me? Did you just hang up on me? Hey!!" yelled Noona.

~end of phone conversation~

"maybe i should follow them around everywhere..." thought Noona, "no, i shouldn't that's too embarassing. maybe i can get another guy... or maybe i can try to get him when he's not with his girlfriend.."

Not thinking about what she was doing, Noona went to the store and bought clothing that were the same style as Shin Hye's, and then she went to get a drink with her co workers. They went home together, since she was drunk, and while they were walking, 

Noona sighed then said, "i don't know if i can ever get a guy... this world is filled with them... why can't i ever find the right one?!" 

"you! & you! how did you ever find your love?! did it really come to you that easily?!" yelled noona to her co workers. 

They looked at her, took her to her house, then left. At home, she cried and went to sleep.

 

** side note ; 

i KNOW that Park Shin Hye [Go Mi Nyu/Go Mi Nam] wasn't dating Jeremy [Lee Hong Ki] in You're Beautiful, 

BUT i wanted it to be that way, so i put them together in this. 

LET ME KNOW if you want someone else to be his girlfriend (: