Miho's first day back

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho [season 2] [fan version]

"Woong-ah!! today's my first day with you, should we go and say hi to the chicken ahjumma then go visit grandfather & aunt?" said Miho.

"Yes. Aunt even had baby Gae Lan while you were gone." replied DaeWoong.

"Really? wow i haven't even been gone that long and the world has already changed so much." smiled Miho.

"& should we also go visit Teacher Dong Ju?" asked Dae Woong.

"Yeah. I should thank him for trying to turn me human and caring for me." Miho said back.

Then Daewoong said, "Let's go brush our teeth."

"Mmm. I also want to try the toothpaste again." replied Miho.

They walked to the bathroom and when they arrive miho grabs the tube of toothpaste, then starts to put some in .

Daewoong: Is it really that good?

"Try some for yourself," says Miho as she stuffs some of it in Daewoong's mouth. "Woong-ah! do you like it?"

"It's-" but before Dae Woong could finish Miho said, "Here!! try this lotion too!"

Miho tried to put some of it in Daewoong's mouth, but he dodged it and said,laughingly, "Miho! I don't think i want to eat these things anymore. We need to brush our teeth now."

Miho said,"Oh.." (: Then they started to brush their teeth and when they're done, they go to the chicken ahjumma's for a meal. When they arrive there, the chicken ahjumma yells,"Big eyes! Where have you been?"

"I.. was with my grandmother." said Miho.

"Oh really? You were gone so long, i though that you and Dae Woong broke up. Should we go get perms again?" asked the Chicken Ahjumma.

Miho replied,"Yes, but not today, I want to spend today with Woong."

"Okay. Then should i make us some chicken?" asked the chicken ahjumma.

"Mmm. You make the best chicken." replied Miho.

"Wahh~ Thank you^^." said the chicken ahjumma as she servd chicken to Miho and Daewoong.

Miho finishes the chicken in 5 seconds.

Dae Woong says,"Wow!! My Miho may no longer be a Gumiho, but she can still finish eatt quickly! Wow!! I'm so proud of you!"

"Yes, because i'm still a fox. Have you forgotten?" replies Miho.

They go to see Grandfather, Aunt, Uncle, and Gae Lan, but on their way they meet Teacher Park Dong Ju.

"Teacher!! " yells Miho.

"Yes?" Dong Ju replies.

"Woong said that you were now a professor, is it true?" asks Miho.

"Yes it's true. I was your teacher now I'm other students' teacher." replies Dong Ju.

"Aha. Wow. Thank you for everything Teacher Dong Ju!<3" says Miho, then  her and Dae Woong walk away then arrive at Grandfather's house. 

Miho sees the baby then says,"Wow!! He's so cute!! <3 Woong-ah!! Let's have nine kids like this!!

Dae woong blushes then Grandfather says, " Cha Dae Woong! I'm so proud of you!! Having nine kids!! I'm so excited!!"

Dae woong turns red then says,"Miho, let's wait.."

"Why wait?! I want to see my great-grandson!! I'm getting old, i won't be able to wait anymore!!" yells grandfather.

"Alright, we'll plan it when there's time.." says DaeWoong, hoping to make grandfather happier.