What happened to Park Dong Ju?

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho [season 2] [fan version]

Dong Ju, if you were wondering, was [obviously] working at the college with the students.

many of them did like him, and he was starting to wonder if he should date them.

One of them, started to like him A LOT.. who knows.. maybe he liked her too ? ^^

Her name was Oh Hye Mi. She was really beautiful but yet Dong Ju didn't seem to notice that she had liked him, so one day, after Dong Ju dismissed his students, and started on his way home, she ran up to him.

"Professor!!" yelled Hye Mi.

Dong Ju turned around and looked at her.

Trying to catch her breath, and taking a letter out of her bag, she confessed her love to him.

“I… I… I've been liking you for a while… will you… accept my letter and go out with me?” she asked.

He looked at her, surprised, since she was the most beautiful student in the class and all the other guys had liked her, he didn't really know what to say to her.

“Let's wait and see what happens.” said Dong Ju, smiling, as he took her letter.

Hye Mi's jaw dropped and she was stuck standing there as he walked away. As soon as he left, she ran around, smiling and laughing. She was happy just because of that smile he had given her. "He couldn't have said no, I'm the most beautiful in the class… oh! I'm so nervous!! " thought Hye Mi.

"He took my letter and smiled!!" she texted to her friend, Lee Ha Ni.

 

"Really?! What did he say?!!" texted Ha Ni back. "I don't know… he didn't say anything… BUT he smiled!!" replied Hye Mi.

"I hope he says yes!!" exclaimed Ha Ni.

"Me too!! & Bye!! I still have to continue my walk home."

"He should've walked you home… anywho, BYE! ;D"

When Dong Ju arrived home, he didn't know what he should do. No one had ever confessed to him like that in the hundreds of years that he had lived. So then, he called Dae Woong, who would've obviously known about confessions after his meeting with Mi Ho.

"Really?! Who was it that confessed to you?!" asked Dae Woong.

"Oh… well you know, just some girl in one of my classes." said Dong Ju.

"Really?! I don't find that too surprising though. What did you tell her?!"

"I didn't know what to tell her, so I called you."

"Oh… well if you really like her, then say yes to her. … Unless… she's not a Gumiho, right?!"

Smiling, Dong Ju said, "No, of course not, at least not of what I know about her. She's really beautiful, but I doubt she's a Gumiho. But the reason I don't want to say yes is because it's so hard to trust people these days."

"See?! That's your problem, you can't trust anyone, I'm not sure if you're even listening to what I'm saying right now, but just give it a try, alright? And if it doesn't work out, then don't tell her any of your secrets. Hey, can't you just make her forget everything you told her if she does anything bad for you guys to break up? Alright I gotta go, do bye." said Dae Woong.

"Thank you and bye." said Dong Ju. And then their conversation ended.