Chapter 5

My Only One

NOBODY POV

*Ringgg* The bell for breaktime rang. Math class went unexpectedly well with Jiyeon and Sehun being partners. The Queenkas without doubt was giving her looks ther whole time long. 

"You know where the canteen is?" Jiyeon asked as she looked over to Sehun.

However, Sehun simply walked away like Jiyeon didnt existed. *Such an arrogant .* Jiyeon cursed in her mind. Since Sehun was part of the Kingka group Jiyeon guessed that he probably went to find them. 

Jiyeon went down to the canteen and right in the middle of the canteen she saw the Kingkas and Sehun was with them. Her eyes travelled to the girl sitting beside Sehun. It was Hyemi one of the Queenka. She was flirting with Sehun but Sehun didnt seem interested in her, he just kept on eating his food. 

SEHUN POV

 *Aish, jinja, why is she so annoying. Urgh.* I felt someone looking at me so I looked up to find Jiyeon staring at me. We locked our eyes for a moment but was interrupted when Jiyeon's friends came over to find her and brought her away. 

NOBODY POV

"Park Jiyeon!" Soojung shouted as she snapped her fingers infront of Jiyeon's face. 

"What were you thinking about I called you so many times" Soojung complained. 

"Ah mianhe" Jiyeon replied. 

Eunji and Jieun are still in the teacher's office explaining why they were late today.

Soojung was scanning the crowd to find her boyfriend. When she finally found him, she ran over and gave him a hug "Jisung-oppa!" Jisung smiled and patted Soojung's head. 

Eunji and Jieun arrived soon after and almost immediately Baekhyun seperated from his Kingka friends and headed over to Eunji. 

"I didnt see you during assembly, I thought you didnt come to school. " he whined.

"Ani, i was just late. I saw your text by the way." Eunji said as she blushed light pink. 

"Cute" Baekhyun said and pinched her cheek. Meanwhile Jiyeon and Jieun were talking when Sungbin walked past the both of them. Jieun's eyes widened at the sight of his arms around another girl. Tears started to fill her eyes. Jiyeon saw that Jieun was about to cry and she comforted her.

"Jieun-ah, he is such an . Dont cry over him and waste your tears arrasso?" Jiyeon said as she wiped away the tears that were about to fall. 

Surprisingly, Jieun pushed Jiyeon's hands away and replaced them with hers. Jiyeon was shocked but she smiled knowing that Jieun understood what she meant. *I'll show you that I can live without you too* Jieun thought while having a revenge planned in her head. 

Baekhyun pulled Eunji over to his friends wanting to brag about their kiss. Eunji pulled Jiyeon and Jieun along while Soojung stayed behind with Jisung. At the Kingka table, Baekhyun was bragging about Eunji to everyone and walking to them one by one. The Kingka group was called EXO and had 12 members which explained why it took a long time to introduce. Jiyeon and Jieun in the meantime were feeling awkward around this bunch of people that were so popular. Jieun caught Sungbin loking at her with the corner of her eye and Jieun wanted to show Sungbin how well she could live without him. She started talking to the nearest guy around her. 

"Anneyong!" she greeted cheerfully. That guy simply nodded his head and motioned for her to sit beside him instead. Jieun went over and sat down.

"Whats your name? Im D.O but you can just call me Kyungsoo." that guy said and offered a handshake. "Jieun." she said and took his hand. D.O and jieun continued talking while Jiyeon just stood there trying to stay calm despite the glares that the Queenkas were giving her. Jiyeon caught Sehun's eye and looked away immediately hoping he didnt see her. However, he did. Sehun left Hyemi that was chattering non-stop alone and walked over to Jiyeon. 

"Hey, partner!" he said and pulled Jiyeon into a hug. Jiyeon got shocked and pushed him away immediately. Chanyeol was standing beside caught Sehun before he lost balance. 

"Mianhe, he is abit over friendly since he is from Newyork. " Chanyeol said kindly. 

"Hmm" you nodded your head. Sehun simply smiled at you and you blushed a little not used to having a guy staring at you. You came back to your senses when you realised he was still an arrogant .

 -Meanwhile at Soojung's side.-

"Bwo?! So you are saying that I am cheating on you?" Soojung shouted at Jisung. 

"Werent you? I saw the flirty looks that you gave them." Jisung shouted back. 

They were at the back garden where no one usually goes, thus shouting was not an issue. 

"Say what? You say Im flirting? Why not you think about it? Werent you checking out my friends when I brought them there too?" Soojung shouted and wanted to walk away. 

Jisung grabbed her wrist and turned her around. He lifted his other hand and was about to slap Soojung when he was stopped by another guy. The guy looked at Soojung that was sobbing a little but wiping her tears away not wanting anyone to see. He stood in between Soojung and Jisung. He pushed Jisung away and said "Get lost." He didnt shout but he said it so scarily that Jisung went away. He turned to look at Soojung. Soojung sank down on the floor and started sobbing. That guy then grabbed Soojung's hands and tried to make her look up but Soojung slapped his hand away. He tried again and managed made Soojung look up at him. The sun light shone down on his face which made it hard for Soojung to see his face. 

Soon the sunlight darkened and his face was revealed. 

Soojung's jaw dropped. 

==================================================================================================================

AUTHOR'S TIME

Updateeee! Anyway since the poll i held(previous chapter) had more votes for sticking to the original plot, ive decided to stick to the plot :)sorry to all the seyeon lovers but well majority wins i guess. There will still be alot of seyeon time inside. Anyways, sorry if its boring or short, i really tried my best. Thanks for all the new subscribers, comments and the votes. Continue to do so okay! Love youu, anonymous!!! Muacks!!

Signing off,

Dreamz ✌