BTS Gangs

Cookie! Recommendations

I don't know what it is with gang fics on here but I have a serious love of gang fics, especially romance ones. Maybe it's the whole bad boy with a good heart thing that usually happens in these fics. I am a fan of BTS but I will admit that I do not know too much of them with all the groups that I have liked before them and new ones that I am fininding and learning about along with them, ALONG with my crazy busy life! It's hard to learn about them quickly. 

This one is a continuation of a previous story from the author. That I will admit I did not read, but I wasn't thrown off really since the author summarizes the previous fic in the foward. (still should probably read it though) 

It starts out with the main character Tiffany returning to Korea after some time in paris tryin to get over her breakup with Suga and establishing herself with a quite succesive fashion company. She is living with her new (non gang member) boyfriend Eric Nam, and yes he is a singer in the fic as well. THings happen and it seems like destiny is not through with her and Suga crossing paths.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/896331/the-beauty-the-beast-yongguk-jin-bap-yoongi-bts-ericnam-suga