B.A.P Matoki

Cookie! Recommendations

So... I know I haven't updated in months if not close to a year. I seriously apologize, school has been a nightmare! However I have continued to read fics on here and lately there have been two that I followed really closely even though I was/am extremely busy, even to a point to where I craved for updates daily. I am going to share both but they will both have their own chapters. 

 

This is one of the few B.A.P Matoki fanfics that I have found. Honestly, I usually like them because there are so few of them, then again I have always liked the Matoki story line. Obviously there is romance in this fic since one of the tags/labels is romance but I think it is perfectly balaced with all the action and drama parts of the fic as well. 

The first chapter starts out with our main character Jisun, who lives out in the middle of the woods by herself, walking home through the woods after just picking wild strawberries to make homemade jam with. She notices there is a storm coming, so she begins to hasten home even more, until she notices something in the corner of her eye...

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/908658/storm-rising-action-drama-romance-bap-youxyongguk