A cute B.A.P

Cookie! Recommendations

Punklovgrl here with my first recomendation. As you can probably tell from the title it is B.A.P fic, I warned you guys that I read a lot of fics about B.A.P. Also as my first recomendation I wanted to start out sort of light heartedly. It does have some romantic drama but for the most part it is just over all nice. The only warning that I will give you is that if I remember right one or two very slight scenes, so if that is not your thing then feel free to skip it. It is complete so another plus for those who do not want to wait for updates. The author also started a sequal but has not really gotten that far, she has not updated in a little while as well though.

This fic is about a girl named Minjung (you) who is sent to a camp when she is 10 and she hates the very idea of it. Until she meets 6 boys who she bonds with and actually make the camp fun for her. She continues to go until she is 14 when she ends up moving overseas. At 18 she ends up returning to the camp and reuniting with the 6 boys. Many new things happen upon her return. I know this may seem boring or cliche to some but I actually liked it, the author put her own spin on things and delivered it quite well.

Without further adoo! 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/253087/bap-camp-drama-romance-you-love-bap-semi